Part fiftynine

The moonlight found it's way into the guest room through the curtains, casting a beautiful glow on the dark wooden floorboards.

"Alice"

She awoke to her name being whispered. She stirred in her bed as she felt a pair of hands shake her upper body carefully.

"Psst Alice"

She opened her eyes, and in the darkness of the night she saw him. Draco was towering over her, his eyes bright and his skin pale. The moonlight illuminated his features, making him look almost angelic.

"Draco?" she asked, rubbing the sleep out of her eyes "what are you doing here? What time is it?"

"It's two in the morning" he mumbled, gazing at her. His voice was soft and his eyes glimmered slightly.

"Why are you in my room waking me up at two in the morning? Do you want me to look horrendous on our wedding day?" she mumbled, sighing as she rolled her eyes.

"I don't want to marry you" he said calmly.

"Yeah well I know that" she yawned, looking up at him "I'm not too happy about it myself"

"So let's not do it" he blurted out.

"What?" she asked confused, furrowing her eyebrows together "what are you talking about? Are you walking in your sleep?"

"No" he said, taking a step back so she could see that he was fully dressed "I'm not going to marry you, I'm leaving... come with me"

"What?" she asked, propping herself up with her elbows.

"You heard me Alice, come with me"

"Where?" she bummed, gazing upon the pale boy.

"Does it matter?" he asked, letting his eyes wander around the dark room "I know a place we can go to escape this madness"

"Draco" she breathed, sitting up on the bed.

"I don't want to marry you Alice and you don't want to marry me... it's not forever, it's just for now" he said, looking back at her "you don't have to come with me but I'm going, I'm leaving this house tonight"

"Alright alright" she mumbled, pulling the covers off of her legs before she stumbled out of bed "I'm coming with you, I don't want to deal with my mother's rage in the morning when she finds out you ruined the wedding"

"You're leaving too" he said, raising his eyebrows "so you are also ruining the wedding"

"Well you were gonna leave first" she said, a small smile pulling at the corners of her mouth "it's your plan"

"Just shut up and follow my lead" Draco said, leaning against one of the bedposts of the guest bed.

She quickly got dressed and packed her suitcase, leaving the pure white wedding dress hanging by the closet.

She made the bed up all nicely before she followed Draco out of the room, closing the door as quietly as she could. She waited as Draco suck into his room, coming back a second later with his black leather suitcase in his hand.

Together they tiptoed down the marble staircase and walked out of the front door, leaving Malfoy manor behind.

She followed him to a spot in the Forrest surrounding the large house, and he stopped by a oak tall tree. The sky was dark and the stars twinkled above their heads. Draco reached his hand into his pocket, pulling out a sea shell. She eyes it curiously, wondering why the hell he was carrying around a sea shell in his pocket.