Part three

The day turned to night once more, and the night sky lingered outside of the tall windows in her room, or well the guest room where she was staying. She missed her room back home, but she understood her mother's need to be with her long time friend Narcissa. They could find comfort within each other, and that made the burden their children were facing slightly easier for them to handle. Besides, she had known Draco her whole life so she didn't matter staying for a few days.

There was a loud knock on her door, it echoed through the room. She sighed as she got up from the comfy bed, dragging her feet over to the heavy wooden door. She opened it and her eyes fell upon the tall blonde boy.

"Oh it's you"

"Were you expecting someone else?" he asked, eyeing her curiously.

"Uhm no... not really" she said, putting her hands on her hips "what do you want?"

"Quite the cheeky antic you played on me down there" he said, walking into the room and closing the door behind him.

"What do you mean?"

"You know exactly what I mean Alice"

"I have no clue what you mean Draco"

"You don't?" he asked, stepping closer to her "what about you telling my mother that I don't know how to treat a woman right?"

"Oh that" she laughed, walking off and plopping down on the bed "that wasn't a joke Draco, that was the truth player"

"Don't call me player" he scoffed, looking at her "I'm not a player"

"Alright... player" she laughed, smirking devilishly at him.

"I swear I could fucking kill you somedays" he mumbled quietly, rolling his eyes at her.

"Scary" she teased, throwing a pillow at him.

"Hey" he said as the pillow hit his face "fuck you"

Draco picked up the pillow and threw it back at her, missing her face by a few inches. She propped herself up on her elbows at the end of the bed, batting her long black eyelashes towards him.

"You can't stay mad at me Draco, you never can"

"Whatever" he laughed, taking a seat on the armchair stood by the tall window in the middle of the room.

"You know I'm right too" she said, bobbing her head from side to side "I mean it's not like I'm saying that I'm an angel or anything but you do have a reputation of being a player based upon... you know, you not treating girls at our school like you probably should"

"And have I ever treated you badly Alice?"

"Oh yeah, many times" she laughed "that's kinda your thing player"

Draco bit his lip, trying to hold back a laugh as he shook his head. They teased each other and they bantered, it was just how things went. One moment he was on her nerves and the next second they would be laughing. She would make his blood boil just for the thrill of it, and he always called her funny at the end of the day.

"Fuck you Alice" he called out, a amused smirk upon his lips "you're so full of shit"

"Oh you too" she laughed "don't pretend you're not Draco"

Suddenly he stood up and slowly walked over to her, something slightly venomous and slightly playful glistening in his cloudy grey eyes. He kneeled by the bed and grabbed her chin with his thumb and index finger, staring at her with a amused smirk upon his lips.