Part fiftyfour

She walked along the busy room, pushing past intoxicated students as the music blasted, making her ears hurt. She looked for him, the pale boy with the bright eyes.

"Draco" she said as she spotted him, stomping over to where he was stood towering over Astoria Greengrass talking with a smirk upon his pale face "oh hi Astoria, you look lovely"

"You too Alice" the dark haired girl said politely with a small smile upon her pink lips.

Out of the two pureblood Greengrass sisters she had always found Astoria to be the nicer. The younger girl was always polite and sweet, and never had she seen her throw anyone a mean look. Daphne on the other hand always seemed to be in a bad mood, and she could really come off as cold as ice at times.

"Sorry for interrupting" she said, glancing between Draco and Astoria "I need to have a word with you"

"Right now?" Draco asked, looking towards her "I'm kinda busy"

"Yeah right now"

"It's fine, I'll leave you to it" Astoria said sweetly, slipping away from beneath Draco's grasp "I need to find Daphne anyways"

She watched as the dark haired girl slipped away, disappearing into the roaring crowd. Draco rolled his eyes towards her, obviously displeased at her for tearing him away from his oh so important talk with Astoria.

"What do you want Alice?" he asked annoyedly.

"What are you doing?" she asked, putting her hands on her hips "she's fifteen"

"Oh so you came over here to stop me from being with her?" he questioned, a amused smirk growing upon his lips "you're jealous, how grand"

"I'm not jealous" she spat, giving him a mean look "you're pressing a fifteen year old girl up against the wall, it's disgusting"

"Oh please" Draco huffed, rolling his eyes as he dragged his thumb along his bottom lip "you were only fifteen when I started fucking you, remember?"

"Yeah but so were you, we're the same age Draco" she sighed, slowly shaking her head "this is different... you're seventeen, she's fifteen"

"Hey Alice I have a suggestion for you... try minding your own business and butt out of my life" he spat, gritting his teeth "Astoria wants to be with me, like all the other girls around here"

"Don't flatter yourself, you're an asshole and if Astoria spent more than a day with you she would soon find that out for herself" she said, staring at him as she felt herself getting worked up.

"Yeah and you're a bitch, everyone knows that"

"Whatever" she sighed, throwing her hands up in the air out of frustration "this is not why I came over here"

"Then why did you come over here Alice?"

"Did you tell Crabbe and Goyle about... you know what?" she asked him, letting her arms fall to her sides.

"What?" he asked confused.

"You know..." she mumbled, leaning in to whisper in his ear "the pregnancy, did you tell Crabbe and Goyle about it?"

"No" he stated, looking at her confused "Alice why the hell would I tell them about that?"

"Cause you're angry with me? I don't know, but they came up to me and asked if it was true that I had a fucking bun in the oven"

"What did you say?" he asked, pushing his lips together.

"I say no of course" she mumbled, looking at him "and I asked why they would assume such a thing... they said that a little bird whispered it in their ears, have you been whispering with Crabbe and Goyle lately Draco?"