Part eight

She was sat in room number 22 in the Slytherin boys dormitories. The room belonged to none other than Draco Malfoy, Blaise Zabini and Ezra Darkwood. The sign on their door had spelt out Ezekiel Darkwood but Ezra had cast a spell on it to permanently change it to Ezra, for he hated his birth name. The room next to theirs, room number 23 belonged to Gregory Goyle, Vincent Crabbe and Theodore Nott.

Adrian Pucey had been in room number 27 with Cassius Warrington and Lucian Bole, she remembered. They had all been on the Slytherin Quidditch team at one point, and they were all two years older than her and her friends.

Music was playing on the radio in the background and various half empty bottles of liquor and shot glasses stood on the floor. Marlize and Ezra danced around on the floor, jumping on beds and twirling around each other. Noelle sat leaned against Blaise's bed with a cup of wine in her hand and Theo laid down on Draco's bed. She was sat next to Noelle, and on the opposite side was Draco, sitting next to Blaise.

"It's fucking great to be reunited with you guys again" Ezra loudly exclaimed, his bloodshot eyes gazing towards them "you are my best friends! All of you are my fucking best friends for ever"

"Calm down Darkwood, you're getting sappy" Draco teased, taking a shot of fire whiskey.

"I think it's sweet" Marlize cooed, jumping on Ezra's bed.

"Thank you darling" Ezra said, gazing up at the whimsy girl with the doe eyes. Draco fake gaged at the sight of them, rolling his eyes playfully. Ezra threw a pillow at the pale boy, but it missed his face and hit Blaise instead.

"Oi fuck off mate!" Blaise groaned, throwing the pillow back.

"Sorry sorry" Ezra laughed as he caught the pillow, throwing it back onto his bed. She laughed, drinking some wine out of her cup, feeling the sweet aftertaste lingering on her tongue. Draco glanced at her, taking another shot of whiskey.

Ezra jumped down from his bed, stumbling back into the circle that had formed on the floor. She watched as the boy with the messy chocolate curls poured himself a shot and downed it quickly. He poured another one and tilted his head back, downing it too.

Noelle sat quietly, sipping on her wine as she observed her twin brother slowly loosing his mind in the small room. Ezra was definitely not sober, but he was happy.

Blaise grabbed a bottle of dragon barrel brandy and poured it into a cup, and she watched as Draco grabbed a cup for himself and held it out towards Blaise who poured him a drink. Ezra moved in between the two of them, laying his arms around his friends.

"Ah I love you guys"

"You're getting sappy again Ezra"

"Oi Nott are you asleep?" Ezra suddenly asked as he saw Theo laying on Draco's bed.

"Nah mate, just resting my eyes"

"That's fucking sleeping Theo, get your ass over here" Ezra demanded, his voice loud and slurred "we're playing a game"

Draco and Blaise groaned and Ezra smacked them, moving in further to the circle.

"We're gonna play a game, Theo drag your ass down here and Lizzy darling... please take a seat"

Theo climbed down from Draco's bed, crawling over to the circle. He sat down next to Noelle, yawing towards Ezra. Marlize jumped down from Ezra's bed and skipped over to them, taking a seat next to her. She felt her pale blonde friend lay her head against her shoulder, and she smiled down at her. Marlize was soft, and she often skipped around like a fairy almost.

"We're gonna play a game" Ezra announced yet again, turning to face them "Theo you pick"

"I don't fucking know" the dirty blonde haired boy groaned "Noelle?"