A Bottomless Pool Of Pleasure

I gasped as Alastor slowly entered me, his cock stretching my walls and setting every nerve on fire. My back arched off the bed as he completely sheathed himself to the hilt. Above me, Alastor groaned in pleasure, the sound vibrating against his kiss.

Slowly, he pulled partway out before sheathing himself once again. He repeated the motion until we were both panting. I rocked my hips against his, trying to pull him deeper with each thrust.

The room was filled with moans and names being whispered as his thrusts became quicker and harder. My nails raked down his back, leaving long red marks as my mind plunged into a bottomless pool of pleasure. 

My climax gripped me unexpectedly, sending a rush of ecstasy rushing over me in waves. Above me, Alastor groaned as I tightened around him. His thrusts became harder, faster...more brutal. A more primal side took over him and it pushed me over the edge again. And then again.

During my third orgasm, Alastor found his own release. His thrusts became slower until we were lying still in each other's arms, trying to catch our breath. Nuzzling my neck, I heard him murmur against my skin, "I love you."

Lazily rubbing circles on his back, I replied with a contented smile, "I love you too, Alastor."