Chapter 2: Secret Unveiled!?

It'd been a couple of months since Krystian joined Now United, & needless to say, he'd gotten along quite well with the other members while also getting extremely close to Hafiz. But this didn't go unnoticed by the girls, who secretly bet against one another on when the pair were gonna end up a couple. They had also observed that the pair would always enter & leave the shower together whereas the other boys did so separately, regardless of which country the group had visited for tours, video shoots or other events. "Krys and Hafiz do seem to be deeply into each other, don't they?" Any asked Sina as the pair worked out together; the latter replied, "If my guess is right, it was love at first sight for Hafiz when he saw Krystian on the day he joined us." Any gushed, "Aaaawwwww, they'd make the perfect couple, won't they?" "Provided Mr Fuller allows it. Even so, I once overheard Hafiz agreeing to keep the relationship professional between himself and Krystian when they're out touring with the rest of us, doing music video shoots and the like. Only time will tell if our predictions come true."

As it turned out, Hafiz had indeed asked Krystian to be his boyfriend, after a while of secretly dating, while the group were in LA but they mutually agreed to keep their relationship a secret until the time was right as the group was still relatively new in the industry. However, this didn't stop them from their first LA Pride Parade together, albeit in clever disguises, where they kept their interactions with other participants to a bare minimum so that their cover won't be blown.

Unfortunately, their secret would inadvertently be exposed by Any who saw Hafiz carrying Krystian while they were kissing after they came back from the parade. "Aaaawwwww, you two look so adorably sweet together", Any gushed, startling the couple to the point where Hafiz fell back on his butt with Krys still in his arms. "Any!!!! Ssssshhhhhhhh!!! You weren't supposed to see that!!" Krys retorted while keeping his tone as low as possible & helping Hafiz up; Any nodded before asking, "So how long have you been a couple?" Hafiz gulped, as he rubbed his butt to soothe the pain, before eventually answering, "Quite recently, after some hush-hush dates. To be honest, though, we've been flirting with each other since basically day one." "No wonder I noticed that you two would always enter and leave the shower together, no matter which country we went to." Krys gasped in panic, "You saw that!?" "Not just me, but some of the other girls as well. It had us perplexed as to why you'd go in and out together, but Josh and Noah went separately. Also, the girls and I bet against one another about when you two would end up actually together. So, in essence, I win and the others owe me a Starbucks drink each." Hafiz literally facepalmed after hearing this, "This is exactly what happened when I got together with an ex of mine a few years ago; our friends also placed bets on us then. So I'm getting deja vu." Krys actually chuckled at this, "Hubby, I told you it was bound to happen again eventually." Hafiz smiled, "Yes, baby, you were right. I mean, being constantly around them? Sooner or later, any of the girls could've spotted us making out somewhere."

Any let out a small giggle at this before responding, "Well, I'm happy for you guys but could you do me a favor and not tell our fans about this until we feel the time is just right?" Hafiz & Krys looked at each other, before the latter replied, "Actually, we'd already agreed to it on the day I joined Now United. Thanks for reminding us, though; I was worried we may have forgotten about it. Now, if you don't mind, could you please leave us alone for a bit?" Any nodded before obliging to the request & then left the couple alone; Hafiz rubbed his chest in relief, "Whew!! That could have been a lot worse. I'm still shaking!!" "Come on, hubby. Let's go for a calming night swim, shall we?" Krys offered while giving Hafiz a wink & cheeky grin, causing the latter to bite his lower lip seductively. A while later, the couple were having a fun time splashing water at each other when Sabina & Sofya suddenly showed up. "Hi guys!" Sab greeted, startling the interracial couple before Hafiz yelped, "Sab! Sof! What are you two doing out here?" "Well, we were just about to step out for some fresh air when we heard splashing noises. So, are you two an item already?" Krys gulped & nodded, "He asked me to be his boyfriend recently." The two girls gushed, "Aaawww, congrats you two. You make such an adorable couple, though I'm not surprised you made the first move on him, Hafiz." "Ouh, shit!! Busted!!" Hafiz exclaimed as he chuckled before adding, "Any was the first to find out after she saw us kissing and said the other girls owe her a Starbucks drink each." Sofya facepalmed, "My goodness! That girl.." "Relax, she was probably just kidding." "Well, we're gonna head back inside but no worries, we'll let you tell them personally. You have our support." Hafiz smiled as he saw them walk away before lifting Krystian's arms to indulge in his fetish, making the latter giggle. "Hubby, it tickles... Stop...," Krys pleaded as he giggled, but Hafiz continued licking his boyfriend's shaved armpits for a while longer. The couple eventually dried themselves off before heading back to their bedroom for some cardio action.