Chapter 3: Busted!!!!

Over the next few days, Hafiz & Krystian continued to maintain a facade of professionalism in the presence of the other Now United members, even though 3 of the girls (Any, Sabina & Sofya) had already caught the two boys red handed just the week prior. However, seeing his boyfriend all sweaty & sticky during one of their group workout sessions, scheduled before the boys were due to begin filming a music video, got Hafiz damn flustered to the point where he couldn't quite hide his hardcore blush (deep shade of red) despite wearing his custom face mask. "Okay, everyone. Let's take a water break," the choreographer puffed as Krystian quickly walked up to him to share his water bottle; Hafiz was a bit stunned & whispered, "We were supposed to keep it on the low." Krystian gave his boyfriend the glance as he retorted, "You looked like you were about to collapse, hence my hurry." Hafiz smiled, but not before he realized that the whole group was watching their interaction. "AH-HAH!!!! I KNEW YOU TWO WERE ACTING DAMN FISHY!!!!" Joalin exclaimed as the others had their hands at their hips, except for Any, Sabina and Sofya. Hafiz & Krystian both gulped in unison as they realized their secret relationship had finally, albeit accidentally, been exposed wide open; Sabina noticed that their choreographer had started forming tears in his eyes, so she went in front of the couple to defend them, "Hang on, guys.. Don't be mad at them; you're scaring our choreographer into tears." Krys heaved a huge sigh of relief as he explained while holding his sobbing boyfriend close to him, "Let me put it this way: it was basically love at first sight for both of us, and we immediately clicked. On Hafiz's behalf, I apologise for taking him out on dates behind your backs. All we ask is for your support and blessing, that's it."

Hafiz began calming down as he pecked Krys's cheek lovingly before adding on, "Any was the first to catch us making out the other day. That same night, Sab and Sof caught us having a blast in the pool. The three of them have been very supportive of us since then, and I'm grateful for that. But if everyone can be supportive of one another, regardless of sexual orientation, that'd be absolutely perfect." Hearing the couple stand up for themselves made & the others realize that Hafiz was right. "Okay, Hafiz. I'm sorry I sounded angry," Joalin apologized sweetly before adding on, "But I must admit you were extremely bold to catch Krystian day one." Hafiz laughed as he responded, "Well, given that my family accepts me wholeheartedly and even allowed me to bring guys home for sleepovers or, ehem, other activities, I guess it made me bolder overall." Noah facepalmed, "Really, man?! OTHER activities, as in, bedroom activities?" The girls who knew what Noah meant immediately burst out laughing. Hafiz smirked as he slyly replied, "Yo, keep it down or Mr Fuller might hear us. Okay, water break is over. Let's continue for another half hour or so. Ouh, before I forget, Any won the bet by a landslide, followed by Sab and Sof. So the rest of you owe them a drink each." Joalin and the others groaned in unison, inducing laughter from Hafiz before they continued with their workout session.

In actuality, Simon had indeed overheard the entire exchange from outside the studio but chose to remain silent before heading back to his office. I'll have to call Hafiz and Krystian into my office about this soon, Simon thought to himself. After the group had completed their cool downs, they had the rest of the day off so Hafiz immediately grabbed Krystian's hand & ran back to their room where the latter was pinned down by his boyfriend on their bed & quickly rendered naked afterwards. "Hubby! We haven't even showered yet, and I'm still sweaty," Krys exclaimed, to which Hafiz smirked as he replied, "I wanna taste you right now." Krys rolled his eyes as he finally submitted to his boyfriend's kinky wishes; the couple's moans could be heard by anyone who happened to be passing by. "Ah, crap!! They're at it again," Josh told Noah, to much laughter from the latter before he replied, "Let them be, man. They're a couple; besides, Hafiz convinced us to give them our full support." Josh nodded, "Yeah, you're right. Still, do they have to announce their lovemaking THAT loudly?" Sabina happened to overhear this exchange from nearby and laughed at the boys, "Relax, guys. As long as they're happy, it's okay."

Now that the whole group knew about their relationship, Hafiz & Krystian could finally be themselves around their friends. However, the couple were suddenly called over by Simon for a private chat just as they were headed to one of the filming sets in Orange County. "Yes, sir. You called us?" Hafiz asked as he & Krystian approached the older man. Simon then proceeded to elaborate, "Take a seat, boys. Look, Hafiz, I know you wanted Krystian on the team very badly on the day he joined us; I overheard you persuading the other panelists to put Krys high on their lists of consideration. Okay, relax. No need to panic, boys. I'm just saying that your interactions didn't go unnoticed by me; I even overheard some of the girls asking amongst themselves about why you two always enter and leave the shower together. But I believe they all know by now, right?" Hafiz gulped & slowly nodded a yes as Krystian was clinging tightly to his right arm. Simon continued calmly, "Okay, it's great that you have their full support for your relationship. But remember our promise? To keep it professional whenever you're out touring, promoting or otherwise making public appearances." "Yes, sir, we remember. Rest assured, we've got it covered," Hafiz replied as he kissed Krystian's forehead to calm him down. "The girls were right when they said you two make a very sweet couple. Hafiz, I remember you telling me that you're the affectionate type." "Yes indeed, sir, and very protective too, hence the signature tattoo on my back which you've already seen before. I'm Krystian's first boyfriend, so I need to ensure his safety." "I understand your point, Hafiz. Before you go, boys, I have another thing to say: you have my blessings and support. Last long." Hafiz & Krystian gasped in disbelief before thanking him and then sped off to begin their film shoot.

Josh saw them first & shouted in frustration while pointing at his watch, "You're late, guys! Where did you go?!" "Sorry, man. Boss called us over for a while just now; turns out, he knew about us all along but chose to remain quiet about it till now. Heck, he's as supportive of our relationship as you guys are." "That's fantastic, Hafiz!! Congrats!! Sorry I yelled at you," Josh replied as he pulled both his choreographer & bandmate for a group hug. "Thanks, Josh! Now come on, let's get started."