Chapter 19: Expectations

Even as Now United were having a blast in California with their bootcamp, Hafiz & Krystian continued their involvement in Youth With You Season 3 & with former top favorite Tony now blacklisted, Krys had effectively taken over his place at top spot. He was understandably excited yet stressed as the expectations people had of him were now higher than before; even so, Krys gave it his all during the performance stages, which never ceased to amaze his fiancé. However, when confronted by the head honchos regarding concerns that Hafiz was showing favoritism towards Krys, the choreographer retorted, "I already told y'all that I'd be as professional as I could, but given that my baby vampire Krystian always strives to be the best at what he does, it was only natural that I complimented him almost every single time. I rarely critique him because I know his strengths and limitations given our work in Now United. Rest assured, everything will be fine."

During one of the weeknights where they had time off, Hafiz went to knock on Krystian's dorm door. "Don't worry, hubby, it's unlocked," prompted Krys as he stepped out of the bathroom; Hafiz let himself in & quickly hugged his fiancé tightly from behind as he whispered, "Mmmmmm, my baby..." Krys moaned as he enjoyed the increasingly rare intimate moment between them, "Hubby, come on. There's something I need you to see." As it turned out, Now United were having a YouTube livestream and Heyoon, upon realizing that Krys was online, invited him to join. "Hey, you two!!!! How's everything going in Beijing?" Sabina asked; Krys replied, "Well, it's been pretty stressful ever since I became the competition's new hot favorite after my violent dragon of a hubby here rendered another trainee blacklisted from the competition." The girls gasped, "What happened!? Fiz, what did you do??" Hafiz replied, "Well, when I found out that the cocky bastard Tony had snubbed Krystian and chose another trainee to join his Kick It group, let's just say I taught him a very harsh lesson which he'll never forget. I even warned him against displaying such behavior elsewhere or he'd receive far worse than what he ended up with." Heyoon sighed, "To be fair, that boy got what he deserved but Hafiz, you need to keep that nasty temper of yours in check." Hafiz then added, "I'm only ensuring that my beloved baby vampire here always gets the best opportunities available. Now, about the music videos for Turn It Up and Fiesta, when will they both be released?" Noah replied, "Turn It Up will drop within the next few days, and Fiesta a week or so after. And before you ask, we're doing great so far here in Cali; been feeding farm animals, going on hikes and such." "Damn, if not for this reality show, Krys and I would love to join y'all. But what to do?" Hafiz sighed; Josh sensed the disappointment in Hafiz & then added, "Rest assured, bro.. As soon as we're done here in Cali, we'll head straight to Beijing." Krys screamed in delight, "NO WAY!!! REALLY!?" Bailey nodded, "Yeah, well, your future husband convinced us to be there in Beijing to cheer you on."

Krys then turned to face Hafiz, "Hubby...... Is this true??" The choreographer smilingly nodded as he kissed his fiancé's forehead, "Yes, my love, it is." Krys began shedding tears as he locked lips with Hafiz, "Thank you so much, hubby!! I love you!!" "I love you too, my baby vampire." "Aaaawwwww, it's been so long since we last saw you guys being so openly affectionate towards each other like that," Any gushed, to which Hafiz replied, "Well, with our respective schedules keeping us apart from one another, I guess joining your livestream today was a great idea after all. I believe it's getting late, though; we gotta get to bed soon. Goodnight, everyone!!" Lamar responded, "Goodnight, our favorite couple. Miss you guys!!" Krys smiled, "We miss y'all too." After the couple left the livestream, Hafiz shut Krystian's laptop and began making out with him passionately; the latter melted in his fiancé's arms as their clothes began coming off but before they could continue, Krys went to lock the door & promptly jumped on top of Hafiz to continue their lovemaking session which lasted the whole night.