Chapter 15: Separation???

As Hafiz was accompanying his fiancé Krystian on the set for the latter's part of Chained Up, which would later be compiled with the other NU boys' respective parts into one music video, he couldn't help but gulp a few times as he watched his baby vampire rehearse his steps. At one point, Krys noticed Hafiz blushing like crazy & gave the latter a naughty smirk followed by a cheeky wink as he deliberately lifted his arms to air them. Hafiz could barely control himself at this point, but luckily for him, the director called for a short break during which Krys seductively walked up to Hafiz & sat on his lap. The choreographer immediately lifted Krys in his arms & ran to the toilet as the sexual tension building within him had become unbearable. Krys was giggling all the way as he witnessed his fiancé finally unleash his inner kinky beast once they were in one of the cubicles; after going at it for a while, the couple felt relieved to have had their first hot cardio session in days.

After a few days of filming, Krys was finally done with his part for the all-boys song & had his schedule freed up once again. Hafiz took the chance to take his fiancé out on a few dinner dates to make up for lost time; during one particular weekend, Hafiz decided to pull Krys in for a KPop dance workout session. "Come on, babbyyyy... It's been a while since our last KPop dance session; let's see what new songs are available," the choreographer cooed while checking his go-to site for downloading the latest KPop, JPop & CPop songs; after some time, he finally got his hands on rookie boy group Treasure's Mmm. Hafiz quickly looked up the translated version of the song's lyrics and facepalmed upon realizing it was heavy on the suggestive innuendos. "Hubby, what's up? You okay?" Krys asked as he was doing his warm ups; Hafiz replied, "Part of this song's lyrics sound SSSSOOOOO WRONG!! And to think, four of the members aren't even eighteen yet!! Listen closely." As the couple listened attentively, Krys finally realized what his fiancé had been getting at & facepalmed as he remarked, "Hubby.... Another cheeky song; we've watched the MV and the performance version, right?" Hafiz nodded with a smirk as he hinted that they should give it a try. In close to no time at all, the couple practically nailed the chorus part though not without getting each other aroused in the process. "Ah crap, sweaty and horny again," Hafiz sighed as he wiped the sweat from his forehead. And with that, another KPop dance session turned into a kinky lovemaking one as Hafiz carried Krys back to the latter's bedroom to smash him.

A couple of weeks later, the music video for Chained Up had finally been uploaded to the Now United YouTube channel with Hafiz & Krys having stayed up for the premiere. Hafiz recorded them reacting to the video, gushing over the choreography & pausing at certain points to discuss the resulting visuals. "Baby!! This was so well made, and your part.. My gosh!! Once again, you've outdone yourself in making me so proud to be your future husband," Hafiz remarked, causing Krys to cutely hide his blushing face behind his hands. As the couple began making out afterwards, however, Krystian's phone began ringing. Krys reluctantly broke away from the kiss as he went to check his phone, "Hmm, this number seems oddly familiar. Hang on, hubby. Hello?" "Is this Wang Nanjun?" "Speaking," Krys replied as he put his call on loudspeaker mode. "Yes, I'm from the Youth With You production crew & I'd like to invite you over for an audition over the next few weeks; if you're shortlisted, you'll be a trainee on the third season of this reality show. You may discuss with your fiancé, Hafiz, about this and get back to me later." Krys was dumbfounded, "Um, okay sure. Thank you for the offer."

After hanging up, Krys turned to discuss the matter with Hafiz who had begun forming tears in his eyes as he said, "Baby.... If I let you go audition for this show, it potentially means that we won't be able to see each other as frequently as we used to if you're selected as one of their trainees. I'm gonna miss you so terribly, over the course of however long this third season of Youth With You will last, but I realize that I need to let you explore new opportunities to expand your career." Krys smiled & wiped away his fiancé's tears as he pulled the latter in for a comforting hug, "Aaaawwwww, hubby.. I'll be fine, as long as I have your fullest support; besides, BlackPink's Lisa will be one of the mentors and we both are big fans of her. We can trust her, right?" Hafiz let out a small smile as he pecked Krystian's forehead, "She's always seemed to be the trustworthy type of person. Just don't get too flustered seeing her, okay?? You're marrying me, remember?" "Yes, hubby, I remember. Hahaha!" "Also, from what I just checked while you were on the phone earlier, there will be a total of nearly a hundred twenty trainees including you. And if I'm not mistaken, at least half of them will be quite cute too; control yourself, okayyyy?" Krys chuckled, "I will, hubby. Don't worry about it."

Some time after, the couple received word that Now United were going to film All Around The World, with each member dancing in their respective home cities from LA to Beijing. Hafiz was over the moon that he & his fiancé could finally get another chance to catch up with the other members; to him, it felt like it'd been ages since he last saw them in person. As a result, Krys enthusiastically filmed his part of the video while dancing freestyle with Hafiz watching closeby from off set. "Baby, all white? Really? You do realize that your bulge could easily be seen from a certain camera angle?" Hafiz slyly asked in between takes during one of the filming sessions, to which Krys replied, "The other members are all wearing white, hubby. Besides, it's nighttime now; if I wore black, the cameraman might be unable to see me." Hafiz nodded, "Alright, baby, fair enough." A day after filming wrapped up, Krys received the audition invite from Youth With You & showed it to Hafiz, who smiled, "You can accept the invite and go for it, my love. You have my blessing." Krys squealed, "THANK YOU, HUBBY!!!! I LOVE YOU!!!" "I love you too, my baby vampire. When's the audition date?" "End-November, which is the week after next." "Perfect! Just enough time for us to get an audition piece together for you."

Later that month, during the audition, Hafiz waited outside as Krystian performed his heart out in the audition room, which caused the judging panel to accept him as a trainee on the spot. Krys screamed for joy as he thanked the panel & ran out of the room, "Hubby!! I'm in!!" "Congrats, my love!! Come on, let's celebrate with Ma and Pa!" That same night, as the quartet were enjoying their first fancy dinner together in months, Krys received an email reminding him of the upcoming schedule from photoshoots to uniform fitting sessions and introductory video shoots as well as other regulations that he needed to abide by. As soon as they left the restaurant, Krys showed Hafiz the email; the latter sighed, "I had a sinking feeling this would be the price to pay for letting you take part; us being separated from each other for who knows how long." "Nothing to worry about, hubby. Okay?" Hafiz nodded as he hugged Krys tightly from behind, feeling slightly needy all of a sudden.

In the following weeks, Hafiz accompanied Krystian to his required Youth With You shoots and fitting sessions, though this was due to negotiations with the producers on Hafiz's part which would allow him to have a sneak peek at what the show would entail. They agreed to this arrangement, on the condition that Hafiz not spoil anything until the first episode of the 3rd season actually dropped. Throughout those shoots, Hafiz got the chance to meet with the other 118 trainees from various walks of life, all of whom were at least aware of his relationship with Krystian. "Whichever group Krystian winds up in, I need his future band mates to help me look after him in my absence as I won't be able to meet him much during the upcoming third season," Hafiz requested to the production crew, who nodded & told him assuringly that Krys would be properly taken care of. Krys must have overheard this particular conversational exchange somehow, for he walked up to his fiancé while still in the Youth With You uniform saying, "Hubby, I already told you not to worry and that I'll be fine." "I know, baby, but I can't take any chances. I can't afford to lose you now." Krys smiled & hugged his concerned fiancé, "I promise, everything will be fine." The couple then kissed lovingly, much to the production crew's surprise as some of them were apparently oblivious to the nature of the couple's relationship with each other.