Chapter 6: Debut & Promo Tour Part 1

It'd been a while since Now United had finished filming for their upcoming debut MV, Summer in the City, and they were back in California for some much needed R&R after a gruelling 4 plus months of flying all over the world. As the editing team worked on piecing together the video, using the footage they'd already filmed, Hafiz took the time to catch up on his KPop fix & simply danced his heart out to the latest tracks that he'd illegally downloaded into his laptop. Krystian was in the studio watching his Malay boyfriend do his thing, feeling all flustered the whole time as the latter was dancing shirtless. At one point, Hafiz switched to a song that required him to have a dancing partner so he pulled Krys up to join him. Krys was blushing like hell as he followed Hafiz's lead & eventually took off his sweater, leaving both topless. By the end of the song, both were panting & had gained rock stiff boners. "Ah, what a better way to get damn horny than end up sweaty with my baby vampire," Hafiz slyly remarked while looking seductively at Krys, who gulped, "Mmmmm, hubby.. You're so naughty, but I love it." Just as they were about to make out, however, they were suddenly joined by the other Now United members. "AHEM!!!!" Sina announced, causing the couple to stop right before their lips touched. "Ouh, hey! Sorry you had to see that. We're just about done dancing here," said Krys with his cheeks still red; Noah shook his head, "Uh-huh. You were about to make out with Fiz right in front of us, weren't you?" Hafiz burst out laughing as he nodded, "Well, both of us got, um, horny after all that sweating out." "Jeez!! Get a room, you two!!" Sabina exclaimed as she facepalmed; Krys giggled as he slyly replied, "We were just about to head back to our room, actually." "Get going already... Once you're done, you can get back here cuz we got something to tell you," Josh said while shaking his head, making Hafiz chuckle while dragging Krys back to their room.

It wasn't until about 2 hours later, however, that the couple would finally be back in the studio wearing a fresh set of matching clothes. Sabina exclaimed upon seeing them, "We were wondering when you'd get it over and done with. HOW MANY ROUNDS WAS THAT??" "Um, four?" Hafiz replied with a sly smirk on his face, causing Sofya to facepalm, "My goodness!! Your libido seems to know no bounds, man. Anyway, glad you're back cuz we just got news that we'll be debuting on The Late Late Show With James Corden." Hafiz went wide eyed in disbelief, "James Corden?! That funny British guy!? HAHAHAHAHA!! This is gonna be very interesting. How long do we have till then?" "As soon as the editing of our music video is done, which should be within this week," Josh replied. And sure enough, later that week, the group found themselves in the premises of the broadcasting company that James Corden was part of. After a brief photoshoot, Corden's audience was then introduced to Now United with Hafiz watching them closeby from behind the curtains. The interview, which included the premiere of Summer in the City, took about an hour or so after which Now United headed backstage with James behind them. Hafiz smiled as he hugged his boyfriend Krystian, "Y'all carried yourselves well out there. I'm proud of everyone, especially you, my love." Krys blushed as he buried his face in Hafiz's shoulder, catching Corden completely off guard. "So, this is...?" Corden asked, to which Sabina replied, "Our choreographer Hafiz, who happens to be very close to Krystian hence their affectionate behaviour towards each other." "Ouh, um okay. For a moment, I thought they might have been a couple." OH SHIT!!!!!! WE WERE ALMOST BUSTED!!!! Lucky Sab covered for us. Whew! Close call; I gotta be more careful though, Hafiz thought to himself.

In the coming months after the James Corden interview, the group had begun their promotional tour around the world with Hafiz always by their side. Along the way, they even revisited the cities where they'd previously been to for filming purposes. "Any, we're back in Brazil again! Damn, I've missed the food here. Just scrumptious," Hafiz remarked as the group disembarked in Guarulhos, to which Any replied, "Aaaawwwww, that's so sweet of you. Yeah, I didn't expect us to be back here so soon but here we are again. Now come on, let's not disappoint our Uniters." At each stop, it was always a sellout and the group members were delighted to meet their fans though Hafiz didn't seem too happy when said fans got a little bit too close to Krystian for his liking. However, he knew that he needed to keep it cool & professional between them for this kind of thing, as per the couple's prior agreement with their manager Simon Fuller. Still, it didn't stop him from taking Krys out on quick dates in full disguises at each venue; the others eventually found out the reason for their resident gay couple's frequent disappearing acts. "Hafiz gets jealous surprisingly easily, doesn't he?" Lamar asked Josh while they were waiting at a hotel lobby in Rio de Janeiro for the couple to return, to which the latter replied, "Yeah, I didn't expect that from him either. But it's to be expected; he's Krystian's first boyfriend, so he's very protective of our Chinese boy." "His angry looks scare me though," Lamar added; Josh shrugged, "As long as the fans know their boundaries, I'm sure our choreographer would be able to keep his cool despite his temper." Lamar nodded in agreement just as Hafiz & Krystian stepped into the lobby; Krys was stunned to see two of his group members & asked, "Were you waiting for us?" Josh nodded, "Yeah, the girls said they were getting a bit worried about you two being out there on your own and unescorted." Hafiz smiled, "Nothing to worry about too much, guys; I always prepare disguises and false names for both myself and Krys way in advance. That way, outsiders won't know who we truly are." Lamar raised an eyebrow, "Sounds like you've always been the type to prepare everything and come up with contingency plans on the fly like Batman." Hafiz smiled & nodded, "Well, we must always be prepared for any kind of situation, good or bad, that may come our way." Then, he signalled the boys to head back up to rest for the night. As soon as Josh & Lamar went into their respective rooms, Hafiz immediately began making out with Krys as they made their way back to their designated room where they'd spend the whole night making love.