Chapter 7: Busy In More Ways Than One..

Even while doing the promotional tour, Now United & their crew somehow managed to find time to film 4 consecutive music videos, What Are We Waiting For, Who Would Think That Love, All Day and How We Do It featuring Badshah, at various locations from India to California. During filming for All Day in California, Hafiz couldn't help but be absolutely flustered watching his boyfriend dance topless with the other members; simply put, Hafiz couldn't stop himself from drooling whenever Krystian lifted his arms up as part of the group's choreographies even though he was off the set, regardless of which country they were in. After one of the takes was done, Hafiz wiped his mouth as Krys approached him & asked slyly, "Hubby, you've been drooling nonstop every time we film music video scenes, haven't you??" Hafiz blushed & hid his face behind his hands while shyly nodding a yes, "Well, seeing your smooth armpits makes me drool every single time. Hehehe!" The production crew merely shook their heads while looking on at the couple's interactions; the other Now United members just smiled as Shivani remarked, "I swear these two are cute as hell when either of them blushes." "I know right! They're so perfect together," Sabina responded enthusiastically, making Hafiz's cheeks turn even redder than ever. Krys hugged his boyfriend in efforts to calm him down, "Cool those puffy red cheeks, hubby.. You're making me wanna blush too, even though what they just said is true."

Over the next few weeks, the group would release the aforementioned 4 music videos on their YouTube channel even while still on tour. One of their stops happened to be Singapore, and as Hafiz had already informed his loved ones in advance, they were able to get front row seats at the group's sold-out concert at the Singapore Indoor Stadium. Compared to the previous stops, where they'd only spent a maximum of 3 days, the group stayed in Singapore for nearly a week. This was for two reasons: Hafiz & Krystian's 1st year anniversary had coincided with the concert's first night, & to make things sweeter for the former, his birthday fell on the day after. To make up for Krystian being unable to celebrate his birthday in Beijing previously, Hafiz decided to combine both their birthdays into one celebration despite the actual dates being a few months apart.  He told Krys about his decision while seating naked on an early Saturday night on their hotel bed, and the latter responded, "Hubby! My birthday was back in January; why are you combining..?" Krys's question was cut halfway when Hafiz silenced him with a kiss before replying, "I wanna make up for us being unable to celebrate your birthday in Beijing with your parents, baby. I already asked the others, and they're okay with it." Krys cried happy tears & kissed his boyfriend lovingly, "Thank you, hubby.. You truly are the sweetest boyfriend ever." "Your welcome, my love. By the way, happy anniversary to us. Hehehe.." With that, the couple spent the next few hours making love right into the stroke of midnight that marked the arrival of Hafiz's birthday. "Happy birthday, hubby," Krystian wished lovingly as he was riding his boyfriend, who smiled & flipped the latter over to another position before kissing him again, "Thank you, my love."

The following morning, the naked couple were suddenly awoken by frantic knocks on the door. Hafiz covered Krystian with a blanket & quickly put on a pair of shorts before answering the door. Just as he opened it, however, Josh scared him with a chocolate cake, causing him to fall flat on the floor. "HAPPY BIRTHDAY, HAFIZ!!!! And happy anniversary to you and Krystian.." Josh exclaimed before being quickly hushed by Hafiz who replied, "Keep it down; my baby vampire still wants to sleep a bit more." "No worries, hubby, I'm already awake-- YYOOOO!! Guys, I'm still naked!!" Krystian exclaimed in panic as Hafiz spontaneously passed a pair of shorts at his adorable boyfriend. With that, the combined anniversary & dual birthday celebrations commenced chaotically; the members took turns, in threes, giving presents to their resident gay couple who were beyond floored by their friends' sweet gesture. At one point, the couple excused themselves to take a shower; Noah slyly remarked, "Don't you dare take TOO LONG in there!! Knowing you, Fiz, you're gonna bend Krys over under the shower head." The choreographer cackled & nodded, "NO PROMISES! HAHAHAHA!! I'M KIDDING!!", causing the girls to facepalm in unison. Fifteen minutes later, Hafiz & Krystian had stepped out of the bathroom in matching clothes when they all heard another knock at the door. "I'll be right back, hubby," said Krys as he went to investigate. As it turned out, Hafiz's family had somehow found their way to the couple's hotel room. "Mummy!! Daddy!! What are you doing here?? I thought we were gonna celebrate at home," Hafiz yelped in surprise. "I thought we'd might as well surprise you. Happy birthday, son, and happy anniversary to you and Krystian," Hafiz's mum replied as she pulled both him & Krys in for a hug. Not long after, Hafiz's siblings, nieces and nephews turned up as well. "Okay, Fiz. I don't wanna be rude or anything, but we'll leave the cake here and let you celebrate your special day with your family. Won't wanna make your room too crowded," said Josh politely. Hafiz gushed, "Aaaawwwww, thanks Now United. We'll see you all later."

So the 2nd round of celebrations kicked off afterwards with the happy couple playing with Hafiz's beloved nieces & nephews while his siblings and parents looked on. "Come on now, don't cry. Your uncle's here, right? Ssshhhh, it's okay. Uncle Krystian and I aren't going anywhere," Hafiz cooed as he slowly swung 3 of his nephews around, two in his arms & one on his back. Krys was similarly successful in cooing two of his boyfriend's nieces, even rubbing his nose on one of the girls after she asked him to. "They've been asking for you almost every day, little bro, whenever you're overseas," Hafiz's older sister, Aishah, told the former as he slowly put the boys down for their nap. "I know, sis; my strong bond with them enabled me to sense it," he replied while kissing his nephews' foreheads one at a time. "Aren't you gonna open all your presents, son?" his dad asked, to which he replied, "Maybe later, daddy. Krys and I wanna finish off the cake first." Later that night, after Hafiz had bade his family goodbye & comforted his little ones while assuring them that they'd meet again when circumstances allowed for it, the couple lay down on their bed, tired. "We already had anniversary and birthday sex last night, so tonight, it's present-opening time," said Hafiz while kissing Krystian's forehead. Soon after, the couple found themselves surrounded by at least 5 sets of couple outfits & 3 sets of couple necklaces; they smiled at each other before trying everything on. "Damn, hubby. All the clothes fit so perfectly! They accentuate our figures and butts too," Krys remarked cheekily, causing Hafiz to pinch the former's bubble butt before stripping them both naked for yet another few rounds of lovemaking. Krystian blushed as he let his boyfriend indulge in his fetish again as part of their foreplay.