Chapter 27: FINALLY Bottoming

Thanks to Hafiz's magic touch, the comebacks for his main groups EXO & NCT (plus its increasing number of subunits) proved to be smash hits one after the other which generated tons of revenue for SM, thus giving Hafiz the chance of getting his annual bonus given his contributions in the dance and visuals department for said new releases. Krystian & Alfred were over the moon when Hafiz shared this news with them, and they naturally went for a 3 way kiss, which had become the norm by now, to celebrate the moment.

Later that afternoon, however, Alfred realised something: Hafiz never said a thing about having bottomed for Krystian at all. So, at dinner, he decided to ask, "Hubby, you described your relationship with Krystian as being exclusively monogamous until we met, right?" Hafiz nodded, "Yes, that's true. What about it?" "Has Krystian ever asked if he wanted to top you at least once throughout that entire time?" Hafiz nearly choked on his food as he realised he couldn't recall a time where he was asked that. Krys then intervened, "About that, I wanted to ask him on our third anniversary but he silenced me with a kiss before I could even get the words out, and then I spread my legs for him afterwards, as usual."

Hafiz gasped, "Is that why you sighed with a hint of frustration when I kissed you that particular night?" Krys nodded, prompting Hafiz to continue, "My gosh, babyyyyy.. I'm so sorry!!! I should've stopped myself at that moment." Krys merely rubbed his husband's hair, "It's okay, hubby." What Hafiz said next caught both Krys & Alfred off guard: "In that case, I'll bottom for you both. Just for tonight. How about that?"

Hafiz used his trademark smirk once again, "Come on, my babies. I'll still be somewhat in control, riding either of you at one point but otherwise, I'll allow you both to dominate me. But remember, just missionary. I wanna see your faces & make out with you as you unload inside me like I've been doing to you both for ages now." Krys & Alfred turned to look at each other, then back at Hafiz before finally saying, "Alright, hubby. Since you insist, we'll do it but you ARE well aware that Alfred's tool is bigger than yours."

Just like that, Hafiz eventually impaled his virgin manpussy on his husband Krystian's dick and started riding him, sending whole new sensations throughout the latter's body as he moaned, "DAMMIT, hubby.. You're so fucking tight!!!! Fits perfectly around my uncut dick." Krys then slowly pushed Hafiz on his back before continuing in missionary and within 5 minutes had unloaded his seed inside Hafiz as they made out passionately while Alfred jerked himself off to full hardness. Krys then slowly pulled out of Hafiz's freshly popped ass as Alfred kissed him while getting into position; the latter even drooled slightly at the sight of the leaking cum before pushing his 7 inch uncut dick inside. Hafiz moaned loudly in a mix of pain & pleasure, "Ouh, fuck. That's the biggest I've ever had inside me, but I'm surprisingly starting to enjoy it."

Hearing this gave Alfred an ego boost as he slowly but surely picked up speed in pounding his boyfriend while Krys unexpectedly went behind Alfred & fucked his ass in turn, effectively making a fuck train. Alfred was writhing in pleasure at getting the best of both worlds: topping Hafiz while being topped by Krystian. Half an hour later, the throuple were sweating like crazy with Hafiz autocumming as Alfred bred him while in turn being bred by Krystian. As soon as they pulled out, Hafiz quickly pinned them down so he could lick their sweaty but clean shaven armpits causing both to moan uncontrollably.

Despite just having autocummed, Hafiz still had enough energy left in his tank to pound both his lovers till he came inside them (Krys, then Alfred). It was only then that the throuple agreed to rest for a while before showering together and then slept blissfully through the night, with Krys & Alfred snuggling under Hafiz's armpits on either side. The bond they shared had just become a lot stronger because of it, with all 3 parties having had their innermost desires fulfilled. And the events of that one night quickly turned into a weekly thing, strengthening their bond even further. Hafiz couldn't have been happier.