Chapter 26: A Potential THROUPLE!?

In 2022, even as the pandemic-related restrictions were gradually being removed, Hafiz & Krystian continued wearing masks while out and about, particularly whenever Now United were touring in countries that Hafiz had never been fond of, especially Dubai. He despised the regressive mindsets of said nations' leaders & almost got himself into trouble as a result of it at one point; fortunately, Krystian was able to completely calm his husband down with but a mere touch & look while Simon Fuller took care of the rest. However, because of this, it was eventually agreed upon that Hafiz & Krystian leave Now United but the couple couldn't care less as they already had other jobs waiting for them: Krystian in modelling & Hafiz having just accepted an exclusive offer with SM Entertainment that allowed him to teach their artistes new choreographies via Zoom meetings in the comfort of his or Krystian's family home.

While in Singapore to celebrate Krystian's 22nd birthday with the senior Wangs, Hafiz was shopping for a surprise present when he accidentally bumped into a stranger. "Ouh, I'm sorry. I ought to be more careful with where I'm walking," said Hafiz as he adjusted his pants slightly; as he looked up, he was immediately smitten with the stranger who smiled & replied, "It's okay, ummm.. You're Hafiz, aren't you? The former Now United choreographer who's married to Krystian Wang?" Hafiz raised an eyebrow, "The one and only. I'm guessing you're a fan of my work and follow my Instagram." "Yes, I am. My name is Alfred, a local dancer and singer," Alfred introduced himself with a smile before continuing, "an eight year age gap between you & Krystian, I presume? I know from your IG profile that we're about the same age."

"Ouh.. Haha, yeah, an eight year age gap between us but I guess you heard most of how it started," Hafiz smiled awkwardly. "No need to worry, Hafiz; my last ex & I also had a similar age gap to yours. By the way, do you need help finding something?" "Actually, yes, I'm looking to surprise my baby vampire Krystian for his twenty second birthday but I'm not sure what to get. We already have a full wardrobe of clothes & accessories." "Baby vampire, really?! His canine teeth & pale complexion, isn't it?" Alfred laughed, to which Hafiz replied, "Yup, that's the only nickname that's truly stuck & he's used to it already." "Honestly, that's fucking adorable and I hope you don't mind this, but I'd like to be invited to the birthday party."

And just like that, the two new friends set off finding the perfect surprise present; after an hour or two, they finally settled on some jockstraps (PS from the author: THIS LITERALLY POPPED UP IN MY HEAD, HAHAHAHA!!!). "Can't believe he's never worn a jockstrap; in all my time with him, NOT once did I find a jockstrap in his collection while doing his laundry. Mostly CK & Renoma boxer-briefs, which DOES accentuate his deliciously squishy bubble butt." Alfred chuckled at that last phrase, "Now I know you're his top." Hafiz laughed, "You got me there!! What about you then, if I may ask?" "I'm vers bottom, why?"

Hafiz unleashed his trademark smirk, the same one that seduced his husband all those years ago, while replying, "I think I just might have another surprise in store for Krystian on the day itself. I just hope you're down for it, cause I already like you." "Well, I have an MV scheduled to release later this month on the twenty-fifth so I might be slightly busy but... Hang on!! Yes, I have time for this, um, surprise threesome. By the way, before you ask, I kinda like you too," Alfred replied, to which Hafiz asked again, "But before that, why don't we go for a practice run, if you know what I mean?"

"My place, then, right after this. Your husband is out for a photoshoot, am I right?" "Yeah, he is, plus I mentioned I was finding something for him. Another thing, he might be back late but he'll update me as soon as he's done. So that should give us, what? Four hours tops." And for the first time in their entire relationship, Hafiz had finally succumbed to the temptation of cheating on the love of his life.

Later that evening, after a hot breeding session lasting 4 rounds over the span of 2 hours, Hafiz & Alfred were making out passionately in the shower before the former began indulging in his niche fetish by lifting Alfred's arms and licking the latter's flawless armpits hungrily. The latter moaned at the sensation, even though he'd just experienced it for the first time during the aforementioned breeding session. "Ah, shit, Hafiz. You're hands down the best top I've ever had; you made up for size by your amazing usage of it, making me autocum back to back for the first time in ages," said Alfred as the post-coitus high began to subside, & then continued, "No wonder Krystian has been stuck with you like superglue."