40

"YOUR WHAT?!" Jaemin and Renjun exclaimed.

"He clearly said, 'his tour guide'. Do you guys need hearing aids?" Jeno said with a hand (sassily placed) on his hip.

"We heard him bu-" Jaemin started, but was interrupted by Jeno.

"Then why are you asking to repeat himself? Are y'all like five?"

Renjun rolled his eyes at the question. "What would age have to do with that?"

"Five-year-olds have no knowledge."

"You have no knowledge." Renjun retorted.

"You have no height." Jeno retorted.

"Shut the fuck up." Renjun bit back.

While this little banter occurred, Jaemin was trying to convince the man that they weren't his tour guides. Unfortunately for him, this man was very persistent and even invited some of his friends to join the tour.

"Sir, we're not tour guides. We were actually waiting for a tour ourselves." Jaemin explained.

"Yes, you're 'not tour guides'." the man said using air quotes and excessive amounts of winking to show that he 'totally understood' what Jaemin was telling him.

"Well, since you're 'totally not tour guides' can you start not showing us around?" an older woman asked, using the same mannerisms as the man.

"We're seriously not tour guides, we're here to be given tours too." Jaemin tried to explain once again but the guy just kept making air quotes and winking at him.

"You guys under-" Jaemin began again but his shoulder was tapped and he looked back at Jeno and Renjun who were staring at him.

"What do you two clowns want?"

"First of all, I'm not a clown and second of all, will you please tell Jeno that I'm tall?" Renjun said at the same time Jeno said, "First of all, I'm not a clown and second of all, can we get some ice cream?"

Renjun turned to face Jeno quite quickly upon hearing what he said, "We were just arguing, remember? Why are you suddenly asking for ice cream?"

"'Cause I'm hungry." Jeno explained.

"Ice cream isn't real food." Renjun pointed out.

"How do you know?" Jeno sassed.

"HEY! Stop arguing and give us our tour or I'll get mad and you don't want to see me mad." the man stated, his blinding smile was now a frown (a very ugly one at that).