24

The boys were spending tonight in hotel rooms instead of the backseat of the van.

Jeno, Renjun, Jisung, and Donghyuck were sharing a room, while Chenle, Jaemin and Mark were sharing a room a couple rooms down the hall from them.

"I'm being serious Hyuck! He was trying to eat my neck!" Renjun whispered screamed at Donghyuck.

"Honestly, from the way you guys were acting in the bathroom, I don't doubt it."

"Anyways, enough about me. What's up with you and Markle?"

"He only sees me as a friend and it's so fucking obvious." Donghyuck groaned, but not too loud or he'd wake up the others.

"What makes you say that?"

"Do you not see how he looks at Chenle or are you too busy flirting with Nomin to realize?"

"I'm trying to help you and you're attacking me Dongfuck. Low blow, boo."

"Oh, shut up. All I was trying to say was that he likes Chenle. Point blank period."

"Um, sir what?"

"I said- Wait. Renjun, when did your voice get so deep?"

"That was my voice." Jeno retorted, then mumbled, "And you guys call me the stupid one."

"Oh, Nono, I didn't know you were up." Renjun nervously said into the darkness of the hotel room.

"I didn't know that me and Jaemin said that you could talk about what we do." Jeno snapped at him and Renjun cowered into Donghyuck's shoulder.

"Y'all, don't start. There's children in here."

"Yeah, but the child's not asleep."

"What do you mean?"

"He means that I'm not asleep." that was Jisung this time.

"Oh." was all Donghyuck and Renjun responded with.

"So, what's all this chat about Mark liking Chenle?" the youngest asked and leaned his head on Jeno with his eyes closed.

"What the hell is that?!" Jeno screamed and jumped out of the bed.

Jisung rolled his eyes at him, "My head." 

"Which one?" Donghyuck asked, very amused by this situation.

"Shut up." Jisung, Jeno, and Renjun groaned.

And the room went into a comfortable silence since all of them forgot about the previous topic which was about Mark liking Chenle.

All forgot but one.

Jisung.

'Why would Hyuck say that Mark likes Chenle? And why is it affecting me so much?' he asked himself in his head.

More questions continued to run through his head, but he had no answers for them, so he decided to just try to fall asleep, although the thought was still on his mind.