16

Mark covered his ears as Chenle started squealing when he saw a jacket with dolphins stitched on it.

"Markle, we have to get that!" Chenle exclaimed excitedly while holding the jacket like it was a baby.

"Didn't we come in here to get swimsuits, not look at jackets for five year olds?" Mark asked with an eye roll.

"Shhhh. Don't talk about it like that!" Chenle yelled at the older boy and started stroking the jacket and whispering sweet nothings to it.

Mark rolled his eyes again and went to go look for some swim trunks by himself since Chenle obviously wasn't planning on moving.

As Mark was walking to the corner with the swimming trunks he saw Renjun pull Donghyuck into the dressing room.

Mark narrowed his eyes at them and grabbed some random clothes and started heading towards the dressing rooms as well, until he was stopped by none other than the dolphin boy.

"Markle, where are you going?"

"To the dressing room, use your eyes."

"Why? None of that stuff in your hands look like they can even fit you."

"What if I grew Chenle? I know that you don't know about that but-"

"I'll have you know that I grew over two inches in this past year!"

"Sure, you dolphin."

Chenle rolled his eyes, "Plus, those clothes look way too small for you, so you growing will be an even bigger problem."

Mark looked down at the clothes in his hands and realized that they were toddler's shorts.

He groaned and turned to put them back and continue looking for some clothes that were actually his size, but he was still wondering why Renjun and Donghyuck had to go into the same dressing room.