41

Jisung rolled his eyes after the woman's outburst and Chenle simply stood there scrolling through his phone waiting for her to be done.

Their nonchalance set off a fire in her stomach making her even angrier than before.

"There was no need for you to be that dramatic." Jisung commented after a few silent seconds and Chenle nodded, putting his phone in his pocket.

"That tears it!" the angry lady yelped and began to stalk towards them quickly.

Of course, being Chenle and Jisung, they're always up for a little game so Chenle decided to tap her on the shoulder, scream 'you're it' then run off with Jisung following closely behind.

_-_-_-_-_

Donghyuck might've fainted if Mark wasn't holding onto him tightly like his life depended on it.

Out of the bushes came a moose that began to make its' way towards them.

A whole fucking moose.

'What the hell is a moose doing at the bottom of a mountain?' was the only question running through both of the boys' brains but of course they weren't going to say that out loud, they could barely open their mouths because they were frozen with fear.

Plus they didn't want to insult the moose in fear of it getting mad and unleashing all of its' rage on them.

The moose calmly walked over to them then smelled Mark's head and inspected his hair, the action making a few stray tears run down Mark's face while Donghyuck suddenly tensed as a warning to keep still.

I mean, where the hell was Mark going to go anyway? Any sudden movement and the only place he'd be going was his grave.

But still the pair held onto each other tightly hoping that anything similar to a miracle could get them out of this situation.

_-_-_-_-_

To say that Jaemin, Jeno, and Renjun were intimidated would be a bit of an understatement.

The man who was just all smiles a second ago was glowering at them in a horrifying manner that got them all scared (even his fellow tourists).

"So what will it be boys? Are you going to give me my tour or am I going to have to get mad?" he asked them, looking kind of satanic at this point.

The trio shared a look then Renjun quickly spoke up, "Well, let's on with the tour, shall we?" he asked the man.

Like a switch, the guy's face went back to his original smiling expression and he motioned for them to begin walking, "Yes, lead the way boys."

Again, the trio looked at each other then began to walk forward through a random doorway hoping that it would lead to a cliff or something they could push Mr. Psychopath off of.