4

While everyone was speeding down the street to try and get an edge on each other, the Dream Team, as they unanimously decided they'd call themselves, were in 7/11 buying almost every snack that their eyes came across.

It was about seven in the evening now, but they were all energized and quite excited, so they needed food if they were going to stay awake.

Renjun and Mark somehow swiped a cart from a nearby Target and were filling it with snacks, while the rest got whatever their baskets and arms could hold.

When they finally got to checkout, they could tell that this was going to take a while.

"I have an idea-" Jeno started, but was quickly cut off by Donghyuck.

"This can't be good."

Jeno scoffed at his comment before continuing, "As I was saying, some of us should stay here while the others should go to Target and get stuff to put in the van as decorations, to make it homier, since we're staying in there for five days."

The remaining six looked at each other.

"That's actually a pretty good idea, hyung." Chenle agreed.

"Quite a first." Jisung added, but before Jeno could jump in Jaemin started talking, "Me, Chenle, Jisung, and Mark will go and you three stay here." Jaemin commanded.

Renjun, Donghyuck, and Jeno nodded their heads and let the other four depart as they stood in the 7/11.

_-_-_

Jeno, Donghyuck, and Renjun finally came back with all of the food and drinks, "That took for-fucking-ever!" Jaemin whined once they opened the van door.

"Tell me about it." Renjun huffed.

"Anyways, you're here now and we already decorated the inside." Mark said while pulling the door wider to let them see inside.

The seats each had comfortable looking cushions on them along with fluffy blankets. There were fairy lights attached to the roof of the van and there were even shades attached to the top part of the windows for them to pull down if it got too bright. Their bags were in arms reach, but the first aid kit was especially close, so they could just reach over and take it.

Those who had been in the 7/11 had their mouths dropped open in awe looking at all of stuff that had been put in the van in such a short amount of time.

"It was nothing." Jisung boasted while looking at his nails.

"It was nothing for you because you did nothing." Mark retorted.

"Whatever, let's just go get dinner you salty old man."

"What are we gonna eat?" Donghyuck asked while patting his stomach as he settled into the passenger seat.

"Y'all really thought that I was joking about going to McDonald's?" Jaemin asked the rest of the group incredulously.

"Kind of." Chenle muttered with a shrug.

But unfortunately Jaemin heard him and went off, "Well, you're wrong. You don't want us to be broke on the first day, do you?" before anyone could answer, he continued, "I didn't think so. We need to make sure that we're not spending money unnecessarily. So, McDonald's it is folks."

"Jeez Karen, what got your panties in a twist?" Renjun asked while lazily scrolling through his phone.

Jaemin turned to the older boy who was sitting by the other window.

"That won't be the only thing twisted, pretty boy." Jaemin whispered in his ear.

"Sir, I don't know if that was supposed to turn me on or make me scared, but I quite literally imagined you as The Ghost of Christmas past, so I'll ask you to kindly stop because that was traumatizing."

Jaemin rolled his eyes, but rested his hand on Renjun's thigh and looked out the window.

Renjun blushed at his action, but turned his head away and starting mumbling something about telling his lawyer about Jaemin's flirting.