19

Chenle had rented each of the boys a locker in the changing room so they could put their stuff in there and he remembered to take out one of the reusable cameras, so they'd be able to take pictures with it.

Donghyuck, Chenle, Jisung, and Mark had changed already and were waiting for the other three to finish, but Renjun said he would change in the bathroom and Donghyuck vouched for him and said that he needed to use the bathroom too.

Jeno and Jaemin were suspicious, but they let it slide.

That was until Donghyuck and Renjun were leaving in a fit of giggles, that's when they began to get very suspicious.

"Actually, we need to use the bathroom too!" Jaemin piped up while pointing his finger between himself and Jeno.

Renjun and Donghyuck's faces dropped and they quickly ran to the bathroom, hoping that they could get there before Jeno and Jaemin got there and Renjun would be able to change in peace. 

Unfortunately both boys were right behind them and pushed them into the family stall (meaning that multiple people can go in there because it's a bigger stall, ex: a mom, dad, son, daughter, and grandma can all go in there together. i don't really know why i thought that it was necessary to explain that).

Donghyuck and Renjun anxiously looked at each other then turned to Jaemin and Jeno.

Jaemin and Jeno looked furious and Donghyuck realized that it was time to take his leave.

He nervously chuckled and began to inch towards the door, "Um, so I guess I should get going. Good luck Injunnie." and he ran out of the stall, not before shooting his best friend an apologetic smile.

Renjun rolled his eyes at his tanned best friend who was letting him suffer, but once the door closed Jaemin locked it again and he and Jeno started closing in on Renjun.

"Did you tell him?" Jeno lowly asked.

Renjun only backed up without answering.

"Hello!" Jaemin shouted while waving his hand in front of Renjun's face, "He asked you a question and we expect for you to answer it, bottom."

Renjun shivered at the last word and backed up once again.

Jeno scoffed and came closer, "I'll take that as a yes."

Renjun nodded his head and that was all it took for them to attack him with their lips (and teeth).