18

Donghyuck and Renjun came out of the dressing room laughing like they had just gone to a nightclub and drank a little too much.

Well, that was what Mark thought.

He decided not to ask any questions though.

Jaemin, Jisung, and Jeno had already checked out and were waiting inside the van.

Chenle was about to do the same until he noticed that Mark was starting to slow down.

"C'mon grandpa! I already made a reservation, so we can't be late." Chenle exclaimed and with that he whisked Mark off to the checkout, which Donghyuck saw and scowled at.

"Aww, is Hyuckie jealous?" Renjun mockingly cooed.

"Shut up you little dwarf."

"You're mad cause I spit straight facts."

"That was one of the cringiest things I've heard you say and I'd rather you not say it again, so let's leave, yeah?" 

Renjun rolled his eyes and ran away from Donghyuck and out to the car where the rest were waiting and Mark was eyeing the pair suspiciously, but again, said nothing.

_-_-_-_-_

They had been driving for about half an hour now, that was until they pulled up to a forest that had a road going straight through the middle of it.

Being quite weary of their previous experience in a forest the other boys told Jeno to drive slowly while the rest looked around, just in case there was some imminent danger that Jeno wouldn't be able to see while driving.

But the further they went into the forest the less scared they were and then they pulled up to a large cabin with a parking lot beside it.

The boys all shared a look and started to come out of the van with their stuff.

"Let me do the talking." Mark whispered to the group as they neared the building. They simply nodded their heads, knowing that this probably wasn't going to be the plan when they actually came across other people. 

Just as they suspected, when they reached the front door of the place Mark pushed Chenle to the front to talk to the worker.

Chenle rolled his eyes at the older boy then turned towards the woman who was waiting for them to tell her what they wanted, "We're here for the field trip, I called and made a reservation earlier." Chenle explained.

While he was still talking, Donghyuck drifted away from the group and started looking at the map that they picked up when the first arrived.

"What're you looking at Sunshine?" Mark asked the tanned boy.

Donghyuck could feel his heart melt at the nickname, but he tried not to let it show and simply answered with, "Nothing." and when Jaemin was waving the boys back over to the group he swiftly shuffled past Mark with a small smile sent at the older boy.