26

The boys were doing their last job before they could finally leave and go get lunch and take showers.

This time they were simply washing vegetables, and this would be fine if the sexual tension was way less.

You see, the problem was that Donghyuck, Renjun, and Chenle were covered in sweat and dried white milk and it was making the other four boys feel a certain way.

But of course Chenle, Donghyuck, and Renjun were oblivious to the longing looks that the other boys were giving them. All the three wanted to do was finish so they could go to a hotel and take warm showers.

Although, it was kind of hard to finish fast enough when they were the only ones still working, since the other four were still staring like deer caught in headlights.

Then Donghyuck quickly turned around and sent each of them a menacing glare that sent them all back to work in seconds.

"Did any of you bring cameras?" Chenle suddenly asked the rest of his group.

The remaining six shared a look that said 'Did any of you idiots bring the camera because I know I didn't' and he sighed with so much disappointment.

"So you guys didn't bring cameras?" he asked again.

They all shook their heads and looked in different directions out of shame.

"Well, someone needs to go get at least one camera."

They all eyed each other once again.

Chenle obviously wasn't going to be chosen since he was in a very pissy mood.

Jisung already planned on staying and no one was going to convince him otherwise.

Likewise, Renjun wasn't going anywhere.

Jaemin didn't want to leave either since he finally started working at a good pace.

And Jeno didn't want to leave either.

"We'll go." Mark spoke up and pointed himself and Donghyuck.

None of the other boys had any objections and the pair left.