30

After they were finished doing their work, Chenle made a few phone calls and the boys had a new plan ready.

Basically, Chenle begged his parents to rent them two more vehicles, then they played multiple rounds of rock, paper, scissors to figure out who would be in a group with who and who would take each car.

Chenle and Jisung were paired up and were taking one of the new cars, Jaemin, Renjun, and Jeno were taking the other new car, and Mark and Donghyuck were taking The Magic School Bus.

This way, multiple activities would be finished in one day.

Now that the groups were chosen, all that's left to do is for them to take their stuff and some of the food and leave Donghyuck and Mark with the remainder of stuff.

"What the hell is in this bag Chenle? Rocks?" Jisung asked while putting one of Chenle's bags into the trunk of their new car.

"Maybe." Chenle coyly answered and everyone skeptically looked at him, then he gave in, "It's for emergencies. What if someone tries to attack us?"

"Then kick them." Mark said.

"What a good strategy Mark. Please explain to me why you didn't do that when those people were chasing us?" Jaemin questioned.

"That was different."

"How different could it be? We were being attacked, but I didn't see you kicking them." Jisung stated (the obvious).

"You would've saw if you were looking hard enough."

"When I looked at you, you were screaming." Jeno exposed him.

"Why are you guys coming after me? Attack someone else!"

"No!" all of the other boys practically screamed.

"Whatever. Just take your shit out the soccer mom van so me and Hyuck can go to our first place."

"We're done already." Renjun deadpanned then sat in passenger seat of the car that he, Jaemin, and Jeno would share.

"I'm ready to go!" Jisung yelled from the driver's seat of his and Chenle's new car.

"Me too!" Donghyuck called from the passenger seat of the van.

"Okay, see you guys later." Mark waved at the other two groups that were pulling out of the parking lot of the hotel.

Everyone waved back, and so they were off on a journey that was only supposed to last a couple hours, then they would meet back up, but then again, nothing's ever that simple in life.