23

Everyone was back in the van and this time they aimed to stay on the right road and on schedule, so Jaemin was currently driving them to Taco Bell for dinner.

Mark was in the passenger seat and was scrolling through Instagram while Chenle was reading Renjun's book from earlier, Donghyuck and Jisung were watching Youtube on Jisung's phone, and Renjun and Jeno were in the backseat doing not so holy things quietly.

"Do you guys want to check out the place that we're going to tomorrow?" Mark suddenly asked, which caught everyone off guard.

"Give us some warning next time." Chenle snapped at the boy and everyone else nodded their heads in agreement.

"You were the same one who was screaming earlier." Mark retorted.

"Yeah, but it's normal for me to do stuff like that. Not you."

"Whatever, do you guys want to check out the next place or not?" Mark asked the younger boys once again. The said boys simultaneously nodded.

"Alright. What's it called?" Mark asked no one in particular, but he assumed that he was going to get an answer.

The car stayed quiet.

"Do you guys really not know what it's called?"

"Well, we thought you knew." Jeno stated and the others agreed in their heads or aloud.

"Fine. I'll look at the map." 

Mark picked up his backpack from where his feet were and pulled out the map to find the location of the next place. "It's called Neo Farms."

"Isn't that where all of our milk comes from?" Jisung asked while giving most of his attention to the Youtube video that he and Donghyuck were still watching.

"Yeah, remember when we went on the field trip there in the 5th grade and Chenle threw up on one of the farmers." Jaemin said with a laugh, recalling the memories.

"What if those people hold grudges?" Renjun asked.

Mark sighed hoping that, that wasn't the case, "That would mean that we would be in for a long ass ride."