21

After Jeno, Jaemin, and Renjun rejoined the others, the fun began.

First, they played some dodgeball and afterwards they went to go play water volleyball, but got kicked out because Jisung and Donghyuck were being 'too competitive' and were pummeling 6 year olds with volleyballs.

Jeno had said that the kids couldn't handle big balls and nearly got himself kicked out of the activity center by the owner himself.

He apologized and of course his friends were in the background dying of laughter while the old man was cussing him out.

Then, they were climbing a rock wall, but Mark was very occupied staring at Donghyuck's ass and almost fell off and broke his legs.

Of course he got laughed at as well and some old lady made a complaint about the noise so they were shunned from the rock wall.

After that little issue, the boys decided to have a little competition.

Basically two of them would stand on a beam trying to knock the other off while the five on the sidelines were spraying them with water guns.

Chenle and Renjun were going against each other and the older Chinese boy decided that it would be absolutely genius to scream 'don't squirt on me' at the top of his lungs which caused Chenle to laugh so hard that he fell off of the beam and Renjun risked getting kicked out as well.

Now, you may be saying, I know Jaemin is an absolute mess, so what did he do?

Well, the other boys were going on a waterslide and he was supposed to be taking pictures of them. But of course he got distracted by a butterfly so they had to go on the slide 5 different times just for him to take a couple of pictures that didn't come out very good.

Hyuck nearly whooped his ass for that one.

And he accidentally stole a man's wife.

And he somehow drained all the water in the the largest pool in the activity center.

And he summoned some seagulls and they began attacking the people at the rock climbing stations.

No one really understood how he managed to do that, but it's Jaemin after all.

He has his ways.

Anyways, Chenle really had to pee, but made the executive decision to play soccer than doing so and ended up peeing in a fake plant causing the other boys starting screeching and howling like a bunch of wild animals.

And at that point it was a surprise how they didn't get kicked out yet, but from the way the staff were looking at them they decided to calm down for a bit.

But not too long, because that's not the Dream Team's style.