10

The sun was barely peeking over the horizon, but it wasn't like the seven boys in the mom van would be able to see it since they were surrounded by tall and thick evergreen trees.

So they stayed in their peaceful slumber, twisting and turning to get comfortable. Although I'm not quite sure how comfortable you can get from under a car seat.

Unfortunately, Mark's phone starting blaring the intro of Monsta X's Beautiful (an amazing song btw) making everyone wake up.

He had set an alarm for them to leave early so that they would be back on track by noon.

But he didn't know that it would wake them up at 4 am.

When he set it, he had turned the brightness all the way down and was kind of drowsy so the 4 looked like a 9.

The all groaned and struggled to get up since their legs were tangled together.

Jisung rubbed his eyes and looked around.

They were all squished under the middle row seats and the floor had Oreo crumbs all over it.

"It looks like a tornado hit the inside of the van." he commented, which made they other boys roll their eyes and glare at him.

"Guys, we can't get out at the same time so the smallest needs to get out first." Chenle told the group, trying to make sure that there weren't going to be any arguments this early in the morning.

Everybody immediately turned to Renjun as he rolled his eyes and crawled out.

"Then, I get out. Then, Jisung, Donghyuck, Jaemin, Mark, then Jeno." Chenle explained as he was crawling out.

The rest crawled out and went back to the seats that they had assigned each other.

"Jaemin, you start driving, I'm tired." Mark said as he relaxed in a seat by the window.

"I call shotgun!" and with that Jisung quickly scrambled to the passenger seat.

"Guys, before we start driving again we should stretch and brush our teeth." Chenle told the group and they all drowsily nodded their heads accept Jaemin who had gotten himself some lukewarm coffee from the back. It wasn't the best, but it was enough to keep him awake long enough to drive them out of the forest.

Soon everyone was outside of the van stretching out their tired bodies and using water bottles as their source of water to brush their teeth and wash their faces.

Renjun took out his contacts and slid his glasses on his face after he got back in the van and then took in a very deep breath when he realized that he'd be sitting next to Jeno for a while.

The snacks had moved to the back so there'd be three instead of two boys occupying the seats. Donghyuck was on one end and Mark on the other with Chenle in the middle.

Donghyuck would have wanted to be closer to Mark, but he didn't want any ideas about how whipped for Mark he was arise, so when Chenle asked if he wanted to be in the middle, he shrugged and Renjun nudged him, but he stuck by his answer.

It was obvious that Mark liked someone else anyway.