29

Back on the inside of the farm Jaemin, Jeno, and Renjun were moved to a different station because they had to cover what Mark and Donghyuck were missing and they already finished their work.

This left Chenle and Jisung together.

Jisung was still trying to figure out why the thought of Mark liking Chenle bothered him so much, but he couldn't come up with anything.

As both boys continued their work, one of the farmers approached them with a worried look on his face.

"Um, boys. I hope you're aware that your group is the last to be here." he told the pair.

Chenle and Jisung looked around and sure enough, all of their classmates were gone and the only ones left were them and the other members of their group who were in a corner giggling because of eggplants.

Chenle checked his smart watch and realized that they were hours behind schedule.

"We'll deal with it." he told the man who was standing there staring at him.

Once the man left, Jisung turned to Chenle, "How are we supposed to finish this stuff and go to the other places that we're supposed to today?"

"I have a plan." Chenle stated firmly and went back to washing the vegetables.

Just as he was going back to his job, in came Mark and Donghyuck yelling at the same time, creating a jumble of words.

Chenle simply glared at both of them and they instantly shut up.

"Now, tell me why the fettuccine alfredo y'all came in here screaming."

"We're the only group still here." the, now much calmer, pair said in unison.

"I have a plan, so we won't be the last ones anymore. Now go finish whatever you guys were doing."

They both stared at him with wide eyes and very red faces.

"I meant at your stations. Stop being nasty."