11

The van was bumping up and down on rocks and other stuff that was in the dirt and every time it did so the passengers would go up and down too.

It was a good thing that none of them had weak stomachs or this would have been one very disgusting situation to be in.

Jisung was playing some hard core Disney music that he believed set the mood so everyone was now belting the lyrics of Make A Man Out Of You.

Jaemin was maneuvering the car very well and the GPS said that they were getting closer to the main road which made them all very excited so Donghyuck promised to buy them all donuts once they got to civilization.

Everyone was so excited to the point where they didn't even realize that they were nearing a ledge.

No one noticed until Jaemin stopped the car.

"Bro, why'd we stop?" Mark was the first to ask while Jaemin just jumped out of the car and started to walk in front of it.

This caused Jisung to get out as well and the other five followed, then they saw why he stopped.

Just below the ledge that they were standing on was rushing water and rough, dagger looking rocks.

If one of them fell in that would be the end.

Chenle rushed back to the car and grabbed a bag of Sunchips that they bought for no reason because nobody was going to eat them in the first place (I'm sorry if that offended anybody, but I literally hate those chips with a burning passion. I'm not even sure if they still make those stale tasting disgusting ass chips, but they are so nasty so I just thought that they would be the perfect sacrifice. Anyways, sorry about my mini rant, go back to your regularly scheduled programming) but anyway he dropped the bag of chips and they all looked down to see the outcome.

One very sharp rock stabbed straight through the middle making the chips pop out of the bag and wash away with the water.

"That's what it's going to do to us." Donghyuck whimpered.

"It's gonna stab us right in the middle and wash away all of our organs." Renjun stated grimly.

"Don't be silly. You only explode if you're having too much of a good time or it someone has their fingers up your-" Jeno started to explain, but was cut off by Jisung.

"That's enough, Jeno. We all know what you're talking about."

"Wait, since when were you a bottom?" Jaemin asked.

"Since never." Jeno answered simply.

"Then how do you know all about that bottom behavior?"

"Well, you can just ask Ren-"

Renjun cut the younger boy off, "Guys, do we really have to be talking about this?"

"Is there a problem, Injunnie?" Jaemin asked sweetly.

Renjun narrowed his eyes and blushed furiously.

"What the fuck is up with y'all?" Donghyuck asked the three who tried not to meet the eyes of the of the other boys.

"How about we just get back to the problem at hand." Chenle suggested trying to save the three from any more embarrassment.

"Oh yeah!" Jisung exclaimed while dramatically snapping his fingers (like Swiper does when Dora catches him) meanwhile the trio who were previously in the spotlight were all standing very close to each other which both Donghyuck and Mark noticed.

Donghyuck's eyes widened and he turned away from them and Mark watched him very carefully, not really paying attention to three anymore.

Mark assumed he was jealous and took in a deep sigh because it was quite obvious to him who Donghyuck's crush was, but he couldn't say anything because that would be a little too awkward for Mark to handle.