1

"My hair like a swing, yah aye, pop it pop it pop it pop it-" Mark belted out the lyrics to one of his favorite English songs, but the music was soon turned off by none other than his mother.

He hopped off of his bed to properly face her then whined, "Mooooom!"

"Look, if you're going to try to impress my future son-in-law you're going to have to work on that singing, honey. It's a little pitchy."

"Mother dearest, Haechan is not your future son-in-law."

"I never said it was him, I could've been talking about Renjun or Jisung or-"

"Honey, leave him alone so he can pack in peace." Mark's dad told his wife from the hallway.

"Thank you!" Mark called and began packing, but he couldn't shake what his mother said about Lee Donghyuck also known as his secret-not-so-secret but still kind-of-a secret-crush.

He loved the boy with his whole heart, he really did, but the younger boy liked someone else, so it was useless. He'd just have to live a lonely single boy type of life until he got over him.

Mark sighed as he stuffed his clothes into his bags. When he finally decided that he had enough, he zipped the bag up and put it outside his bedroom for his father to take downstairs.

Mark was one of the few students that were actually excited for this trip.

He thought of it as a time that he could bond with his best friends while getting see parts of Korea that he's never seen before.

Others (Jeno) thought of it as a waste of time, energy, and money just for them to drive around.

Speaking of Jeno, what's he doing at this very moment?

He's shoving his and Jisung's bags into the mom van that his dad rented for them to travel around in instead of using the vans that the school provided because they were known for not being completely reliable.

"Is that it?" Jeno's father asked while he came from inside the house.

"Yep." Jeno said while slamming the trunk shut.

"Bye Mr. Lee!" Jisung yelped with a wave and hopped into the passenger seat.

"Bye dad!" Jeno said and gave his dad a hug, but when he was about to pull away, the man squeezed him tightly and whispered, "Make sure you be careful and keep them safe because I don't need their parents to call me complaining about their injuries. Or your mom getting on my ass about your injuries."

Jeno let out a little chuckle at his father's words, but nevertheless, he nodded his head.

Once they let go of each other Jeno went into the car, buckled up, and pulled out of the driveway, off to the Zhong mansion.

The youngest member of the Zhong household was panicking and worrying about what he could have forgot, trying to make sure that he had everything, which he obviously did since he had packed for this trip two weeks in advance.

But of course, it was Chenle and worrying was his thing.

It made him aware of the dangers that he could possibly face or at least that's what he thinks.

"Sir, your friends are here." Chenle's maid said which made the all of the boy's worries almost immediately disappear.

"Thank you noona." and with that Chenle grabbed his bags and rushed outside to the mom van that Jisung and Jeno were waiting in.

He turned back to the mansion and waved to the maids and butlers who were watching as he took his leave, then he went up into the van.

"Where're your parents?" Jeno asked the new arrival.

"Work." he simply answered then turned the radio up to prevent his friends from asking anymore questions.