25

Remember how in two chapters back Mark said, "That would mean that we're in for a long ass ride."

Well, he wasn't wrong.

On top of being late because none of them decided to make an alarm to wake them up, they all had gotten barely any sleep.

Renjun woke up with pain in his lower back (he fell off the bed in the middle of the night).

Jisung got no sleep (after the whole debate in his brain about Chenle and Mark he decided to watch Netflix all night).

Jeno couldn't sleep (because he said the bed was like a rock and whined about it the whole night).

Donghyuck didn't sleep for most of the night (because of Jeno's whining, Jisung screaming at the jumpscares in what he was watching, and the minute he was about to fall asleep, Renjun rolled off the bed).

And Chenle, Mark, and Jaemin got kicked out of the hotel because they overflowed the bathtub, toilet, sink, and coffee machine and somehow set the tv on fire. 

Then, just when they thought the morning couldn't get any worse, the van got towed so they had to take an Uber to go pick it up. 

Afterwards, they went to get breakfast and made the terrible decision to go through the drive-thru which had a line that wrapped around the building at least twice and they were there for about 45 minutes.

Finally, since they were the last group to get to the farm they had to do their first few activities apart so they could catch up with the other groups.

And now here we are.

Renjun, Chenle, and Donghyuck were covered in milk and Jeno, Mark, Jisung, and Jaemin were covered in sweat (in everyone else's opinion the second group of the Dream Team looked smexy). 

"What happened to you guys?" Jeno asked with a laugh.

"That bitchass horse happened." Donghyuck whined while pointing at a calm looking horse.

"That doesn't really explain." Mark said, also laughing at the situation of the other boys.

"Okay, so we were milking the cow like we were told-" Chenle started, but Renjun cut him off.

"Then we were all carrying one heavy ass bucket of milk because we're weak and needed help-" Renjun continued, but Donghyuck cut him off.

"And then one of the farmers was riding this disrespectful horse and it kicked the bucket-" Donghyuck went on, but was cut off by Chenle.

"And the bucket went flying through the air-"

"Then the milk splashed and got all over us." Renjun finished the story.

"Well, all we had to do was herd the animals, but they were kind of fast so we had to chase them." Jisung explained.

"How lucky for you guys. We get to be covered in milk for the rest of the day! Yay!" Donghyuck sarcastically said and did some type of cheerleader pose.

"We would like to see group number 21 please." one of the farmers yelled to the teenagers.

Since our boys, the Dream Team, were team number 21 they went over to the farmers waiting for them.

"We need you boys to go do your next job now. And this one you'll be doing as a full group."