13

The van went soaring through the air and the forest animals looked up from their breakfasts to see what all the commotion was.

Well, they had the shock of their lives to see a mom van going airborne and the seven boys inside it were screaming at the top of their lungs.

Donghyuck was serious about recording this and he even had his phone pressed to the window while screaming his head off.

As they were screaming and waiting for death, it never came.

Instead, there was a loud thump or maybe it sounded like a Santa falling on his ass, but you get the point.

The boys had clamped their eyes shut and Jaemin was the first one to open his eyes since he was the driver and his foot was still on the gas.

Once he regained his senses, he stopped the car and looked around.

"Well, what do you know, we're all in hell." Renjun said in surprise.

"Um, no. I have not committed enough sins for that." Mark pouted while folding his arms.

"Then where the fuck are we?" Donghyuck asked.

"I think we're alive." Jisung quietly said, still in a daze from the near death experience they just went through.

"I think you're right." Jaemin agreed.

"How?" Jeno asked with his arms still tightly wrapped around Renjun, who might I add was squirming around to get out of his hold.

"I did not expect that." Chenle said with a gasp.

"I don't think anyone was." Donghyuck sarcastically agreed, making his voice a little snappier than he expected it to be.

"Okay, well when we get back on the main road Jeno can take over." Jaemin announced to break up the rising tension in the van.

He really didn't want any arguments starting because when they weren't playful, they could get real ugly real fast.

"Injunnie do you wanna be shotgun?" Jeno asked cutely.

"What about the seating chart?" Donghyuck interjected.

"Fuck the seating chart." Renjun sassed and nodded as an answer to Jeno's question.

"Then I'm sitting with Jaemin." Donghyuck retorted.

"No! Let Markle sit with you! And Jaemin will sit with the children." Renjun quickly exclaimed and turned Donghyuck's head to face Mark's direction while sending Jaemin a look with pleading eyes which made the younger boy nod his head to agree with Renjun's plan to get Donghyuck and Mark in the same seat.

Donghyuck didn't want to act like this was a big deal and muttered, "Fine." But his face betrayed him and blush began creeping up his cheeks.

Mark furrowed his brows at Donghyuck's reaction, but shrugged his shoulders because it was probably nothing.