6

"Why the fuck didn't you go when we were at McDonald's?" Donghyuck asked him quite pissed as they pulled over to a sketchy looking gas station.

"I didn't have to go then. It's like they put extra peeing stuff in that soda!" Jaemin tried to defend himself.

"No, it's because you got like four refills." Jisung simply stated.

"Do not expose me." Jaemin deadpanned.

"Whatever, can you guys hurry up? I have a really bad feeling about this place." Chenle rushed them worriedly.

Mark slung an arm over his shoulder, "You have a bad feeling about everything. Loosen up Lele, let's go in the shop to get more snacks, okay."

Chenle reluctantly nodded and with that the two headed into the store in search of more snacks.

Donghyuck scowled at the sight, but said nothing and leaned against the old ass Redbox outside of the gas station.

"Why so salty Hyuckie?" Renjun asked the younger boy as he stood on his tiptoes to rest his head on the tall boy's shoulder, trying to drag answers out of him.

"I have no idea what you're talking about Rennie, but the only person that seems salty is him." Donghyuck answered and pointed at a pouting Jeno.

Renjun scoffed and turned his head back to Donghyuck, "Don't change the subject, Dongfuck."

"I like how you went from Hyuckie to Dongfuck real quick. Gotta love that duality."

"There you go, changing the subject again."

Donghyuck rolled his eyes and turned away from Renjun so the older boy wouldn't see his blush that was caused by the said boy for figuring him out.

Renjun knew him better than anyone and was able to quickly sniff out the jealousy, so Donghyuck had to hide it because Renjun would start grilling him with questions and he wasn't ready for that.

Just then, Jaemin came out of the bathroom with a relieved look on his face and just as he was about to say something (probably not PG) Chenle and Mark came sprinting out of the store.

"Get in the van! NOW!!!" Mark shouted while Chenle followed closely behind.

All thoughts of the seating chart were gone out the window and they clambered into the van and slammed the doors shut.

Mark jammed the key into the car so the engine started and he didn't hesitate to slam his foot on the gas.

"Um, guys, what happened?" Jisung asked nervously from the place on the floor where he was sat.

"And who are those guys following us?" Jeno pried from his spot in Jaemin's lap.

"I was right!!! I knew there was something up with that place!" Chenle screeched, out of breath.

"Can you guys get off of me?" Renjun asked with his voice sounding strangled, like the air was being sucked put of him.

Jeno, Chenle, and Jaemin looked down to see that were sat in the Renjun's lap and quickly scrambled off.

"Anyways, back to the biker gang behind us!" Donghyuck shouted out of fear as said biker gang was gaining on the group.

"Well, you see Hyuckie-" Mark started, trying to sound as innocent as possible, but Chenle quickly cut him off and told the whole story, "We were in the store and there was this dude and Mark started talking about him behind his back and the guy turned around and was like 'Are you talking about me?' and Mark was like 'What're you gonna do about it?' and the guy looked at the cashier and the cashier he pressed a button on his phone and then a whole bunch of dudes started coming out of nowhere and then we ran away and they started chasing us." Chenle said in one breath.

"That's some piping hot tea, sisters." Mark said with a nervous chuckle.

"I'm going to pour piping hot tea on your head!" Renjun screamed and got up to try and reach Mark, but was dragged back down by Jeno and Donghyuck.

Jaemin was in the back row trying to calm the two youngest down, especially Chenle who was hyperventilating and kept turning around to look at the bikers.

"Why the fuck would you say something like that Mark?!" Jeno asked the oldest boy.

"I thought it would be funny." Mark sheepishly stated.

"How the hell would that be funny?" Donghyuck snapped.

"I wasn't thinking at the time alright."

"That's quite obvious." Donghyuck mumbled which made Jeno hit his thigh to quiet him.

"I don't mean to interrupt this fun little banter, but they're getting real close." Jisung told them while staring out the back window with wide eyes.

"Okay guys, I think we're gonna have to take a detour." Mark explained while tightly gripping the steering wheel.

The remaining boys all shared a look and simultaneously agreed.