Body Painting

Summary : Louis is an artist , and when he gets bored of painting on canvas , he paints on Harry's back . Simply fluff .

Enjoy x

~~

Harry walked up to the attic , which turned into Louis' painting space when they moved in together . What he didn't expect to see , was Louis laying on his back on the floor staring at the ceiling fan , his paint bottles scattered around him along with a few paintbrushes .

"Lou ?"

Louis turned to look at Harry upside down . "Oh , hi Hazza ."

"Is everything okay ?" Harry asked with an amused smile as he approached his small boyfriend . "Why are you laying on the floor ?"

"Trying to get creative again ." Louis pouted , "I'm tired of painting on my canvas boards , and the walls are already fully covered . It's either I paint the ceiling or I quit ."

Harry nudged him with his foot , "Can I help with anything ?"

Louis looked over to him , "I don't know ."

"Let me know , okay ?" Harry kneeled down and kissed him quickly before standing back up , turning to look at Louis' paintings hanging on the wall .

Louis turned to lay on his side to look at Harry , leaning his head on his hand . It took a few seconds , before it felt like a lightbulb lighting up in his head .

"Hazza ."

"Yes ?"

"I know a way you can help me ." Louis smiled and sat up , leaning on his arm sideways . "Will you let me paint on you ?"

Harry turned to face him , he had a confused look on his face yet still smiled . "Paint on me ?"

"Yeah . Like , on your back . Instead of the canvas ." Louis' cheeks turned soft pink , Harry's smile grew wider , "Sure ."

"Yay ." Louis grinned and stood up , "I'll start preparing everything ."

He laid a few fabric sheets on the floor to cushion it , throwing a pillow ontop of the nest . He prepared a palette and paintbrushes , along with his paint bottles .

"Alrighty , shirt off , lay down ." Louis smiled excitedly , Harry pulled his shirt over his head and laid down with the pillow under his chest , his arms crossed over it with his chin on his forearms .

Louis rubbed his shoulder , "You comfy ?"

"Yeah , go ahead , love ." Harry assured him , Louis moved to straddle his bum and grabbed the palette , along with a paintbrush and a few paint bottles .

"What are you going to paint ?" Harry asked , head turned sideways to look at Louis from the corner of his eye .

Louis smiled and poured blue paint onto the palette , "Can I keep it a surprise ? Do you trust me ?"

"I trust you with everything , love ." Harry smiled and let his head rest down on his arms , Louis leaned down and pressed a kiss between Harry's shoulder blades , "The paint is probably going to be cold , okay ?"

Harry nodded , before he felt the swiping of the brush against his skin , the paint slightly cold on his skin . He closed his eyes and relaxed against the touch , the brush swiping right , left , right , left , dipping in more paint , then swiping again .