The Dancer And The Singer ~Part 2

Enjoy x

⚠️ Warning - this one sucks

~~

Louis just finished one dancing session , he sat down and gulped his water .

"You have a guest ." The teacher patted his shoulder before leaving the studio with everyone else , Louis turned his head to the entrace to see Harry standing there smiling . He had gym clothes on , he most likely was at the gym before he came here .

"Hi love ." He walked in with a smile , Louis smiled at him and held his hands up for him to pull him up . Harry pulled him up and leaned down to kiss his lips . "Hi ." Louis smiled up at him .

"How was your session ?" Harry asked as he dropped his bag off his shoulder to the floor .

"It was okay , the dance is coming out pretty good . How was at the gym ?" Louis asked as he reached for his water bottle .

"It was good , needed to let out a bit of energy ." Harry nodded with a smile , "How are your courses going ?"

"They're okay , I guess . My ballet teacher said I'm getting better ." Louis said with a smile , "I'm getting more flexible aswell ."

"Are you a cool-flexible , or scary-flexible ?" Harry asked , Louis giggled , "A cool one , I hope ."

"So , if I lift your leg up you'll be okay ?" Harry asked , Louis nodded , "Yeah , I do it all the time ."

Harry took a hold of Louis' calf and slowly lifted it up , Louis held onto Harry's other arm for balance until his leg reached his head . Harry chuckled and put his leg back down , "Cool-flexible it is ."

Louis smiled , Harry took his hands in his big ones , "I'll go put some songs on ." He went to the stereo system and plugged his phone , playing music for him and Louis to dance .

WTF by Missy Elliott started playing , Harry shimmied as he walked over to Louis who laughed at his awkward moves . When Harry reached him he scooped him up bridal style and spinned in circles , Louis wrapped his arms around his neck and giggled .

Harry stopped and let him down but kept his arms around him , he tried dancing with him but Louis was too busy laughing . Harry lifted him up again , this time over his shoulder , and walked towards the stereo system .

He stopped the song and looked to Louis , "what song do you want me to put on ?"

"I don't know ." Louis giggled into his back as his arms wrapped around his torso .

Harry chuckled and put on Elastic Heart by Sia , he took Louis to the middle of the studio in front of the mirror and put him down , then attempted to dance like Maddie Zigler in the video clip .

Louis threw his head back in laughter and let himself get pulled by Harry into the silly dancing , Harry lifted him up like one of the liftups in his own music video , Louis went along with him and landed back in his arms , giggling against his chest .

"You're such a dork ." Louis giggled , Harry pecked his nose , "Oh you love it ." He lifted him up once again , making his legs wrap around his waist . Louis wrapped his arms around Harry's neck , "What's with all the liftups ?" He giggled near his ear .

"I just love holding you ." Harry nosed his neck , Louis giggled and kicked his legs , "Don't , not there ."

Harry grinned and spinned around in circles , Louis held him tighter , "You're too hyper !"

Harry laughed and stopped , keeping Louis in his arms . He took Louis' arms and released their grip around his neck , Louis leaned backwards until half of his body was upside down with his legs still around Harry's waist . He giggled and pulled himself back up , arms wrapping around his neck again .