Jealous Harry

Summary : Louis meets an old friend , Zayn , at his work place , and Harry can't help but feel a little jealous at their connection .

Enjoy x

~~

Harry walked into the restaurant , where Louis , his boyfriend , works as a waiter . He saw him with his back towards him , typing something into the computer .

He smiled and creeped behind him , fingers poking at his sides . Louis jumped in surprise and turned around , "Haz ! You crazy frog , you scared me ." He smacked his chest , Harry laughed , "That was the purpose ."

"What are you doing here anyways ? Thought you had classes ." Louis asked as he wrapped his arms around his middle , Harry wrapped one arm around him , the other tucking back his fringe , "I had , but one of my classes got canceled in the last minute , so I thought I'd come to visit you and get some coffee ."

"Sure , what would you like ?" Louis pulled back , he turned to the computer to finish typing in what was needed before turning back to Harry .

"Vanilla latte ."

"Okay , go sit at one of the tables , I'll bring it over ." Louis said , Harry kissed his cheek and went to sit down .

Louis passed the order to Dan , who smiled , "Who's the guy ?"

"Harry , my boyfriend ." Louis smiled back .

Dan quickly finished fixing the drink and handed it to Louis , Louis placed it on the tray and took it over to Harry .

"Thank you , love ." Harry smiled , "When is your shift over ?"

"In an hour , I think ." Louis said , Harry nodded , "Okay , then I'll have to drink it extra slow ."

Louis giggled and poked his dimple , when the restaurant's door opened .

"I need to go ." He said and turned to the door , stopping when he saw who walked in . The guy looked back at him in surprise , "Louis ?"

"Oh my god , Zayn !" Louis put the tray down on one of the tables and wrapped his arms around him , Zayn hugged him back , "It's been years , how are you ?"

"I'm doing great , you ?" Louis asked , still embracing Zayn .

"Been good , I'm here to visit my family for the week ." Zayn said and pulled back , one hand reaching up to cup Louis' cheek . "How's your family ?"

"We extended now ." Louis giggled but elegantly took Zayn's hand off his cheek to hold it , knowing Harry must be watching . "I have two more siblings now , another set of twins ."

"Oh wow , this is amazing ." Zayn smiled , Louis nodded , "Yeah . How's your mum ? Haven't seen her in forever ."

"She's doing great , her usual ." Zayn said , before smiling wider , "I can't believe it's actually you , it's been years ."

"Yeah , because someone had to move away because he was too smart for our school ." Louis rolled his eyes playfully , Zayn laughed , "I couldn't help it , you know ."

"I know , but I was still sad you moved ." Louis smiled softly , Zayn smiled back , "I really missed you ."

"I missed you too ." Louis said and brought him into another hug , before pulling back , "I want you to meet someone ."

He took his hand and led him towards Harry , who was obviously watching them with a slight scowl .

"Zayn , this is Harry , my boyfriend . Harry , this is Zayn , we were in elementary and middle school together , but he moved away before tenth grade and I haven't seen him ever since ." Louis said with a smile , Harry stood up and held his hand out for Zayn to shake , "Nice meeting you ."