Blind Louis ~Part 4

Enjoy x

~~

"I'm nervous ." Louis' knee jumped as he , Harry and Jay waited to be called for his appointment . He held both their hands , Harry squeezed his hand comfortingly , "You'll be perfectly fine , we'll be with you the entire time ." He pecked his cheek .

"This is just a check up love , no needles or anything that's going to hurt . Okay ?" Jay rubbed his arm , "Then the doctor will tell us if you can or can't have the surgery ."

"I am hundred percent sure you'll be able to ." Harry leaned his chin on Louis' shoulder , "You're a fighter , you'll get through this ."

"Louis Tomlinson ?" A nurse called his name , Jay stood up , "It's us ."

"Follow me , the doctor is ready to see you ." The nurse said . Harry stood up and pulled Louis with him , "Come on love , let's go ."

Louis clung to Harry shakily on the way to the doctor , they walked into the room and were greeted by the smiling doctor , "Hello , have a seat ." She pointed to the chairs in front of her desk .

They sat down , Louis was still clutching Harry's hand in his .

"I'm doctor Evans , feel free to call me Winter ." The doctor said with a smile , "I met Harry a few months ago , and I suppose you're Louis , right ?"

Louis nodded , "Y-yeah ."

"And you're Louis' mother , Johanna ." The doctor turned to Jay , who nodded , "Please , call me Jay ."

"Harry filled me up with all the information I need , so we can get started . I'm going to ask you , Louis , a few questions , okay ? Harry and Jay , if you see he's a bit struggling to answer feel free to help him ."

The three nodded , Louis straightened up a little .

"Louis , how old are you ?" Dr. Evans clicked on her pen .

"I'm eighteen , turning nineteen in December ." Louis answered , Dr. Evans nodded and wrote it down .

"How did you lose your sight ?"

"Uh , in a car accident back when I was eleven ."

"Could you please give me more details ?"

"I was on the school bus , and a truck ran right into my side . I hit my head really hard and passed out from blood loss . When surgery was over I was informed I was hit really hard here ," Louis pointed to the top right side of his head , "And that is caused sight loss ."

"Do you have an eye dog ?"

"Yeah . His name is Olie . I sometimes use my stick too ."

"Okay ." Dr. Evans clicked the pen again and stood up , "Come sit on the bed please ."

Harry helped him walk to the bed without bumping into anything , holding his waist and lifting him up to sit on the bed .

Dr. Evans took a small flashlight from her cloke pocket , pointing it to Louis' eyes to see how his pupils react to light . She then clicked her finger and watched his eyes closely , nodding to herself .

"Okay , hop off ." She grabbed his hands , Louis jumped off and was led back to the chair .

Dr. Evans returned to her seat behind the desk , clicking the computer mouse a few times before typing something . The room was quiet except for the tapping from the keyboard , then she turned back to the three , "Congratulations , you are able to have the surgery . I scheduled it to September 19th , if this isn't a good day make sure to inform us . Any questions ?"