Kissies

Summary : A series of moments where Harry is just obssessed with Louis' lips and kisses .

Enjoy x

~~

Louis was sitting on the couch in the evening , watching TV . Harry walked into the living room and smiled at his boyfriend , "Hey bug ."

"Hi Haz ." Louis held his arms out for him , Harry flopped next to him and lifted him up , sitting him down on his lap and kissing his lips .

"How was work ?" Louis asked through the kiss , Harry hummed but didn't answer , still kissing him . Louis smiled and held Harry's face in his small hands , pulling him back . Harry whined and pressed their lips back together .

Louis giggled against his lips and pulled back from him , "I asked you a question ."

"I didn't hear it . Was too distracted ." Harry said and kissed him again , Louis rolled his eyes and let him kiss him some more .

~~

Harry was in bed as he waited for Louis to join him , a smile stretching on his lips as Louis padded into the room and towards the bed . He spread his arms to the sides and let Louis lie down on his chest , head snuggled into his neck . He wrapped his arms tightly around his small body and kissed his head , "You tired ?"

Louis hummed and nodded against his neck , Harry nuzzled his temple , "Give me a good night kiss ."

Louis lifted himself up , sitting on his stomach and holding his cheeks as he pressed their lips together . Harry's hands were rubbing up and down his back , down to his waist and up to his back again .

Louis was the first to pull back , but Harry only flipped them around so he's hovering above him , pressing their lips back together . Louis laughed and turned his head to the side shyly , Harry kissed around his face playfully before attaching his lips back to Louis' .

"Hazza , I want to go to sleep ." Louis said through the kiss and his giggles , Harry couldn't help but smile at his cuteness . He pulled back for a second to smile down at him , loving the red from blush cheeks and crinkles by his eyes before kissing him some more .

~~

The door opened and closed quietly , Harry peeked from the kitchen door to see that Louis is back from work . He smiled and washed his hands , drying them with a towel before going to greet him .

"Hey bug ." Harry said and wrapped his arms around him , pecking his lips . Louis mumbled a weak 'hi' back and leaned into his chest . Harry frowned , "What's wrong ?"

Louis took a deep breath to calm himself down , eyes glossy with tears . "Today has just b-been stressful ." He said , making Harry frown deeper when his voice cracked . He pulled back from their hug and looked down at him worriedly , "Oh bug . Come here ."

Louis wrapped his arms around Harry's middle and pressed his face into his chest , letting his tears fall on his shirt . Harry kissed his temple and squeezed him into his chest , pouting to himself .

When Louis calmed down Harry pulled back from the hug a little , bending down and picking Louis up on his hips from the back of his thighs . Louis held him tightly with his arms and legs , letting Harry walk them to the couch . He sat down with Louis straddling his lap , keeping his arms wrapped tightly around his small boyfriend's waist .

He pressed their lips together ,  lingering his lips before kissing his cheek , down to his neck - he knew for a fact his neck is ticklish . A smile tugged on Louis' lips as he grabbed Harry's head in his hands to pull him away , but Harry resisted him and kept mouthing playfully on his neck .

Louis let out a laugh and successfully pushed Harry's head back , only to be thrown on his back on the couch with fingers tickling at his stomach . He threw his head back in laughter , blushing deeply as Harry proceeded to smooch kisses on his cheek , moving over to his lips every few kisses .

~~

Louis was sitting inbetween Harry's legs , back against his chest . They were currently at the park under a tree , having a picnic . People were walking around ; having a jog , walking their dogs , families having picnics and kids playing with soccer balls .

Harry kissed his temple , then his ear , then his cheek a few times . Louis smiled and closed his eyes , tilting his head to the side . Harry smiled and kept kissing his cheek before turning him to sit sideways so he could press their lips together .

Louis smiled wider and cupped Harry's cheeks , rubbing his thumbs over the dimples before pulling back , he was shy kissing in public . But of course Harry wasn't having any of it and chased his lips , Louis laughed and leaned backwards away from him until his back was pressed to the blanket and Harry pressed their lips back together .

"Haz we're in public ." Louis giggled into the kiss , though still wrapped his arms around his neck .

"I don't care , I want to kiss you ." Harry shook his head , rubbing their noses in the process . Louis blushed and let Harry kiss him some more before rolling away , laughing when Harry pulled him back and tickled him for trying to get away .

~~

Harry tip-toed into the house , "Lou ?" He whispered , closing the door quietly and locking it . He took off his shoes and jacket before walking up to their bedroom , cooing when he saw Louis asleep bundled in the sheets .

He threw his clothes off and crawled in just in his boxers , pressing his lips to Louis' forehead . He watched his small boyfriend for a few seconds before pecking the tip of his nose , then pressing his lips to Louis' lips ever so softly , not to wake him up .

He pressed a few kisses to his lips , pulling back with his eyebrows raised when Louis' lips stretched to a smile and his eyes fluttered open .

"You weren't even asleep , were you ?"

Louis giggled and shook his head , burying his face in the pillow under his head . He squealed into the pillow at Harry's teeth sunk into his neck playfully , he pushed him away and peeked at him from the corner of his eye .

"You tiny little sneak ." Harry laughed and kissed his cheek , "Give me a proper good night kiss now ."

Louis turned on his side and brought Harry closer , kissing him deeply . Harry wrapped his arms tightly around him , enjoying every second of his soft lips .

"I'm tired ." Louis pulled back , Harry pecked his lips one more time , "Good night bug ."

~~

Hope you liked it x

~Author