Drunk Louis , Sober Harry

Enjoy x

⚠️ Warning - this one sucks

~~

The music blasted through the crowded club , people dancing and making out in every corner .

Harry sat at the bar with Liam , talking and laughing , drinking but not too much .

"Harryyyyy !" Louis called , a smile plastered on his lips as he stumbled towards Harry .

Harry smiled and got up , Louis threw his arms around his neck and leant his weigh on him .

"I love youuuu sooo much !" he giggled and let Harry help him stand .

Louis kissed Harry's lips repeatedly , and Harry could taste the alcohol on his lips .

"You're drunk ." Harry laughed and Louis pouted . "I'm not drunk , i'm Louis ."

Harry laughed , "C'mon let's get you home , you need some good night sleep ."

"Nooooo !" Louis tried to release himself from Harry's grip but Harry held his smaller waist close .

"I'm gonna get this one home ," he said to Liam , who nodded , "Good luck with that ." Liam commented , making Harry chuckle .

Harry pulled Louis into his chest and started making their way towards the exit , helping Louis walk straight .

When Harry got them out of the club safely , they started making their way home .

"C'mon Lou , stand straight ." Harry whined and held Louis' shoulders to support him .

"But i'm gay ." Louis smirked and threw him arm around Harry's neck , planting a noisy kiss on his cheek and giggling when Harry scrunched his nose .

"You're giggly ." Harry chuckled , and Louis giggled some more . "Noooo , I already told you , i'm Louis !" Louis said and pouted again .

"Right , i'm sorry ," Harry played along , knowing he won't remember anything .

They were taking a shortcut through the park , that led them straight to their neighborhood .

"Harry !" Louis called out of nowhere , stopped in his track and pointed to the tree , "I saw Sandy ! On that tree !"

Harry tried to control his laughter , "Oh , did you ?"

"Yes !" Louis called and stumbled , landing in Harry's arms , "Do you think Spongebob and Patrick miss her in Bikini Bottom ?"

"I'm sure they are ." Harry laughed and helped Louis stand , but he whined . "My feet hurt , carry me ."

"Lou , our house is over there ," Harry said and tried to keep walking , but Louis clung to his chest , "Carry meeeee."

"Ugh , come here ." Harry sighed and gave up , picking him up bridal style and Louis cuddled into his chest .

"Thank you , Harry ." He mumbled , "You're welcome , baby koala ." Louis laughed at the nickname and placed a gentle kiss to Harry's cheek , laying his head on Harry's shoulder .

By the time they got home , Louis was fast asleep . Harry hardly opened the door with the sleeping boy in his arms , but when he finally made it , he got in and went to the bedroom , laying Louis on the bed , taking off his shoes and clothes , leaving him in boxers and a shirt .

Harry undressed himself and went to lie down next to Louis , who was still asleep . Harry tucked them both under the blanket , holding him close and pressing a small kiss to Louis' forehead .

"Goodnight , lovely ."

~~

Hope you liked it x

~Author