Punk Harry , Flowerchild Louis

Enjoy x

⚠️ Warning - this one sucks

~~

Harry finished tattoing another customer , the customer paid and left the shop , the bell dangling when the door opened . He sat down behind the desk and pulled out his sketch book , and kept on drawing the flower crown he started drawing earlier this day .

The bell dangled again as the door opened , Harry lifted his head up to see his boyfriend of more than a year , Louis , his school bag on his shoulder and a huge grin on his face .

"Hi Hazzie !" he called happily , Harry got up to greet him , Louis took off running into his arms , legs wrapped around his waist . Harry placed a kiss to his lips and Louis giggled , kissing him back .

"How was school today ?" Harry asked after they pulled back , smiling at Louis . "It was alright , nothing interesting ." Louis answered , pecking Harry's cheek quickly .

"Keep the PDA in your pants , lovebirds ." Zayn appeared with Liam following , snapping a picture and smirking . Harry rolled his eyes , "We could say the same to you two ."

"Hi Li ! Hey Z !" Louis beamed , smiling widely . Harry let him down and the boys smiled at him , "I got a tattoo !" Liam announced , lifting his arm up and showing his freshly inked skin , "Zayn got me this ."

"Well , we're gonna go get lunch , wanna join ?" Zayn asked , letting Liam put his arm around his torso . "You hungry ?" Harry asked Louis , looking down at him . "No , actually , maybe later ." 

"Okay , see ya later ." Liam and Zayn waves goodbye and walked out og the shop , the bell dangling again .

"Hey , where's your flower crown ?" Harry asked , examining Louis' head . Louis reached his hand up , not feeling the crown . "It must've fallen when I was walking , it was a bit windy . But I made new ones !"

He picked his bag off the floor and pulled two flower crowns , smiling . "Those are so beautiful , lovely ." Harry placed a kiss to his temple , and Louis handed him the blue flower crown , "This one I made for you ."

"C'mon , I want you to put it on me ." Harry smiled and pulled Louis with him towards one of the chairs and sat him down on his lap , letting him put the flower crown on his wavy hair .

Louis moved Harry's hair around , making the flower crown sit perfectly on his curls . When he was done , he put the other crown , a red one , on his feather hair . "Done !" he giggled . "How do I look ?" Harry asked , and Louis pecked his cheek gently , "Beautiful ." "Not as beautiful as you ." Harry said , pecking his blush covered cheek .

Harry smiled widely at Louis' blush , "Aww lovely !" he pecked his neck , knowing it would get him to laugh , as he was ticklish there , "You *kiss* are *kiss* so *kiss* adorable *kiss* and cute *kiss* ."

Louis lost it and started giggling , trying to push him away . "Stop !!" He laughed , trying to protect his neck . "No can do , lovely ," Harry smiled mischievously , before pulling Louis in to a tickle hug , holding him tightly around the waist and tickling his sides and ribs gently , but enough to make him laugh and squirm .

"Nooo ! Stooop !" He laughed , clawing at Harry's hands and trying to stop him . "Hazziiiie !" he laughed more as Harry nosed him all over his neck before stopping and rubbing his back , grinning at him . 

"You meanie ." Louis pouted , still panting . Harry laughed and kissed his pouty lips , "But I love you . And you love me ." "That's true ." Louis mumbled , smiling . "wanna go get some food now ?" Harry asked , when he saw Liam and Zayn out of the store with take out bags . "yeah , i'd love to ." Louis smiled .

They got up and Liam and Zayn got in the store . "We're heading out to get some food , you staying here ?" Harry asked and they both nodded , "C'mon let's go ." "Can we have chinese food ?" Louis asked shyly . "Of course we can , there's a store not far from here , we can sit there ." "Okay ."

The couple got out of the store , wind blowing cold air and Louis shivered . "You cold ?" Harry asked , pulling him close to his chest . "Not anymore ." Louis giggled , placing a soft kiss to Harry's jawline .

They were walking past people on the street , when five boys noticed them . They walked past the group when one of them mumbled "fags" .

Harry immediately turned around and loosened his grip on Louis , towering the boy . "What did you say ?" 

The boy smirked , "i said fags ." he repeated , his friends choking their laughs . "Harry , please don't ." Louis pulled him a bit from the boy , grabbing his bicep in his small hand . "Yeah , walk away like a gay faggot with your little boyfriend ." the boy laughed and high fived one of his friends .

Louis could see Harry's eyes darkening , and he gulped . "I'll kick your ass ." he said and tried to walk towards the boy , but Louis was quick and hugged his front , burying his face in his chest while the group of boys ran away , after taking a look at Harry's eyes .

"Don't !" Louis called into his chest , heart beating fast . Harry watched the group running away , before lowering his gaze to Louis , his face softened and his eyes returned to their usual color .

"You scared me ." Louis whispered , and Harry felt guilty . "I'm sorry lovely , so so sorry . I just couldn't let them talk to you like that , I promised to protect you and that was an ins-" he was cut of by Louis' lips , hugging the smaller boy closer .

"You're rambling ," Louis giggled after they pulled apart . "Now let's go , i'm getting hungrier ." he pulled out of the embrace and held on Harry's bicep , as Harry guided them to the chinese restaurant .

"And Harry ," Louis added , "Yes , lovely ?" "thank you , for standing up for me ." Louis blushed , and Harry hugged him into his side , "Anytime , just for you ."

~~

Hope you liked it x

~Author