Harry comes back from the army ~Part 2

Enjoy x

~~

Louis was laying in bed , waiting for Harry to finish getting changed to bed . Harry walked into the room with only sweatpants on , "I'll join you in a second ." He turned his back to Louis and put the dirty clothes in the basket , when he heard Louis' breath hitching .

He turned to face him , Louis had his hand covering his mouth and eyes wide open .

"Babe , what's wrong ?" Harry asked and crawled next to him on the bed , Louis shakily pointed to his back , "Wh-what's that s-scar ?"

Harry sighed , "Promise you won't freak out ?"

Louis shook his head , his eyes glassening worriedly . Harry scooted closer to him , "I was standing outside with one of my unit mates , we were just talking and everything was fine . We heard someone yelling a few words and suddenly there was an explosion . We flew from the force , and a large piece of metal cut into the side of my back . The doctor said I'm lucky because it's not deep and an inch apart from my spine . I'm fine now , I feel no pain ."

Louis was trembling and a tear slid down his cheek , Harry wiped it quickly and pecked his forehead , "Baby , I promise I'm perfectly fine , I'm capable of doing everything and anything ." He caressed Louis' cheeks .

"W-were you in pain ?" Louis asked , Harry sighed , "I was , but only at the start . Then I felt nothing , surgery went well and I was back on legs in three weeks ."

Louis wiped his tears and wrapped his arms around Harry's neck , "I missed you so much ."

"I missed you more , baby ." Harry hugged him tightly , "Now we're going to have a massive , massive cuddle session for the next week , yeah ?"

Louis smiled a little and nodded , "I like the idea . Only if I get kisses with the cuddles ."

"Wouldn't want to give that up ." Harry smirked and lied next to Louis , Louis quickly pressed himself into his chest , "You're so much better than a pillow ."

Harry laughed , "Aw , baby ." He squeezed him , "Of course I'm so much better than a pillow . Does a pillow give you kisses ?" He pressed his lips to Louis' , then pressed multiple kisses all over his face . Louis giggled and pushed at his chest to try making him stop .

"Does a pillow crush your bones ?" He squeezed him as tight as he could , Louis kept giggling as he pretended to strangle , "I can't breeeaaath !"

"Does a pillow bite you ?" Harry bit his cheek and jaw playfully , Louis shrieked , "Stop you animal !"

"Does a pillow tickle you ?" He tickled up and down his sides , Louis screeched and squirmed in laughter , "Stooop ! Harry please !"

"Aw but I missed your smile and laugh so much !" Harry kept going , laughing along with him .

"H-Harry come on , stop it !" Louis giggled and pushed at his fingers , Harry kissed his cheek and stopped , "Only because I want to save some tickles for later ."

"Nooo ." Louis tried rolling away but Harry pulled him back in , pressing his front to Louis' back . "You can't get away from me , I've got my claws on you ." Harry kept a strong hold around him and nuzzled his cheek , Louis giggled with a wide smile on his lips .

They stayed spooned , Louis trailed his fingers up and down his arms , Harry smiled and kissed his cheek every short while .

"What have you been up to while I was gone ?" Harry asked .

"Well , the usual . Work , friends , family ." Louis said .

"I'm sorry I wasn't here for your birthday and our two years anniversary ." Harry kissed his temple apologetically .

"It's okay , it's not like you could control it ." Louis gave him a smile .

"I still got you presents though ." Harry got up from the bed , Louis raised his eyebrows , "You did ? How ?"

"I talked to my commander about the situation , pulled the classic emotional boyfriend ." Harry said as he looked throgh the closet , "I did a few phone calls to my mum , Gemma and a few more to help me get these few things ." He pulled three bags out of the closet and climbed back into bed .

He handed Louis the first bag , "This is your birthday present ."

Louis thanked him and took the present even though he was still shocked , he opened the bag to see pants a shirt and a jacket in military uniform colour , he giggled and thanked him .

"There's more ." Harry nodded towards the bag , Louis took out the clothes and noticed an envelope inside . He took it out and opened it , pulling out an giftcard to Adidas .

"I know you like this store and I went there to get you something but everyt piece of clothing looked like it matches you really good , so it's a 250 bucks giftcard to get yourself whatever you want ." Harry said with a smile .

"Aw Harry , thank you so much ." Louis hugged him tightly and kissed his cheek , Harry smiled , "You're welcome love . Now your Christmas present ." He handed him another bag .

Louis thanked him and took out two new pairs of shoes , Vans and Sneakers . "Thank you ." He smiled and kissed his lips .

"Now , your anniversary present is my favourite ." Harry smiled and handed him a small bag . Louis took it with a 'thank you' , he took out of the bag a small box . He opened it , two silver rings were inside .

"Since we're a bit too young to get married , I got promise rings ." Harry smiled and took the rings out of the box , Louis' mouth gaped and his heart thumped in his chest .

Harry slipped one ring on his finger and handed him the other one , Louis shakily slipped the ring on his finger as happy tears came to his eyes .

"By this ring , I promise to always be there for you , love you and care for you ." Harry took both Louis' small hands in his big ones , pressing a soft kiss to the new ring .

"I promise too ." Louis croaked out , Harry scooted closer and hugged him tightly . Louis buried his face in his neck , Harry rubbed his back and rocked him side to side .

Once Louis calmed down he went to put all his presents asode except for the ring , he climbed back into bed and straddled Harry's lap , pressing their lips together . Harry wrapped his arms around his waist and brought him closer , "I love you ."

"I love you too , so so much ." Louis said against his lips , deepening the kiss . "Please make love to me ."

Harry was surprised from the request but nodded quickly , "Yeah , okay ."

~~

"I'm exhausted ." Harry mumbled as he cuddled Louis close , Louis nodded , "Yeah , me too ." He moved Harry's hair from his forehead , "Let's go to sleep , yeah ?"

Harry nodded , he pressed his lips to Louis' , "Love you ."

"Love you too ." Louis pecked his cheek and pressed himself into Harry's chest , smiling as they fell asleep .

~~

Hope you liked it x

~Auth