Punk Harry , Flowerchild Louis ~Part 2

Enjoy x

~~

Harry knocked on the door to Louis' house for the third time . Louis invited him earlier that day , saying he missed him and wants to see him , and who's Harry to say no to Louis ?

He sighed and reached for the hidden spare key , he opened the door and walked into the small flat .

"Lou ? Baby , are you here ?" He asked , but there was no answer . He walked into the house and closed the door behind him , "Boo ?"

"Hazzie ?" He looked to his left , Louis stood there , rubbing his eyes sleepily . Harry eyed him , Louis wore thigh-high fuzzy socks , a pair of black boxers and one of Harry's white button shirts he left here .

"Sorry , I fell asleep ." Louis apologized and walked towards Harry .

"It's alright . Did you have a good sleep ?" Harry placed his hands on Louis' hips , Louis nodded and circled Harry's torso , cuddling into his chest . "You look cute in my shirt ." Harry pecked his forehead . Louis blushed and pressed a kiss to Harry's jaw , "I like it , it's soft and warm , and smells like you ."

Harry bit his lip , he took Louis' arms and wrapped them around his neck , then bent down and lifted him up . Louis buried his face in Harry's neck , before he was placed on the counter , shivering from the cold surface touching his skin .

"Do you want some tea ? Or hot chocolate ?" Harry asked . "Hot chocolate ." Louis grinned , "And a kiss ." He made grabby hands at Harry .

Harry chuckled and stood between his knees , pulling him into a kiss , hands gripping his waist . Louis wrapped his arms around his neck , the smile never leaving his face .

"I like it when you wear those socks ." Harry smiled at him , his hands moving down to squeeze gently above his knee , Louis let out and laugh and pushed his hands away , "Hazzie !"

"What ?" Harry was confused . "It tickled ! Don't do that ." Louis giggled and pushed him away .

"Really ?" Harry smirked , he squeezed above Louis' knee again , Louis kicked his leg forward and giggled , pushing Harry away .

"I'm going to the loo , I'll be right back ." Louis jumped off the counter , he pressed a quick kiss to Harry's lips before disappearing into the hallway . Harry chuckled and started making Louis his hot chocolate and a tea for himself .

He heard Louis' phone going off with a message , he picked it up to see an unknown number . His brows furrowed , he unlocked his phone and read the message .

"Hello , just making sure you know how much of a fag you are"

Harry's blood boiled . Who the f*ck is this ?

He scrolled through the conversation , there were so many more messages like the last one .

"Kill urself"

"You're a fag"

"Disgrace"

"No one loves you"

"That's why ur dad hits you"

"Wish you were dead already"

"Fucking queer"

He also saw Louis' pleads for the unknown number to leave him alone . He clutched the phone in his hand tightly , feeling like he's going to break it . He put it down on the counter just as Louis walked into the kitchen .

"Is my hot chocolate ready ?" He hugged Harry from behind , head on his shoulder blade . Harry didn't answer , he just gripped the counter in his hands , his knuckles turning white .

"Hazzie ?" Louis asked , he unwrapped his arms from Harry's torso and moved to stand next to him , "What's wrong ?"

"You tell me ." Harry looked him in the eyes , his eyes turning dark . "When did you plan telling me someone is harrassing you through texts ?"

Louis' breath hitched . Harry wasn't supposed to find out , he'll just beat the hell out of the guy . He bit his lip and looked away , Harry held his chin between his fingers , "Tell me who is it ."

"Just someone -" "Fucking tell me , Louis !" Harry snapped , Louis flinched , and in an instinct he held his hands in front of his face . Harry bit his lower lip , "I'm sorry , I didn't mean to scare you ." He lowered Louis' arms and pulled him into his chest .

"Tell me who is it ." Harry said softly , Louis buried his face in Harry's chest , "Someone from school ."

"Tell me his name . Please ." Harry rubbed his back . Louis shook his head , "You'll hurt him ."

"Hell yes I will . Tell me ." Harry tightened his grip around Louis .

~~

The day after Harry drove Louis to school , Louis turned to give Harry a goodbye kiss but Harry just got out of the car . He opened Louis' door , "C'mon , baby ."

Louis got out of the car , Harry shut the door and locked the car . "C'mon ." He wrapped his arm around Louis' waist .

"Aren't you late for work ? You usually walk me to the entrace on your days off ." Louis said as Harry walked him to the building .

"I told Zayn I'll be late ." Harry said and stood near the entrace , students walking past them into the building .

"Alright , I'll call you when I'm done to pick me up ." Louis stoop on his tip toes for a goodbye kiss . Harry pecked his lips , "You're not going anywhere just yet ."

"What ?" Louis asked confused . "We're waiting for someone ." Harry said casually . Louis' eyes widened , "No , Haz , please just go , It'll make it worse ."

"After I'm done with him , he won't get any closer to you ." Harry ignored Louis' plead . Louis tried pushing him towards his car , but Harry didn't budge an inch .

Louis hugged Harry's middle , "I'm not letting go ."

"You're going to have to sometime ." Harry chuckled . "No I don't , I'm going to stay like this forever . Or atleast until you promise me to go before he shows up ."

"Nope ." Louis shook his head and pressed his cheek to Harry's chest . Harry rolled his eyes at Louis and gently pried Louis' arms from him , which took his a few seconds since he tried not hurting him in any way .

Harry pressed a kiss to Louis' forehead , when he saw him , walking with two friends . He tensed and immediately pushed Louis away from him , "Stay here ." He said and marched towards him .

"Uh , Calvin ? Some angry bloke is -" One of his friends were cut off from Harry throwing a punch at him jaw . Calvin was surprised and stumbled back clutching his jaw , "Dude , who the fuck are you ?!"

Harry wrapped his hand around Calvin's neck and lifted him up from the ground , "You'd better remember my face . Next time you contact Louis , through your fucking phone or not , my face will be the last thing you're going to see ."

Calvin couldn't breath , his face turning red and blue . Harry put him down , only to punch him in the face , then in the stomach . "This is a warning ."

"Harry !" Louis grabbed his arm and pulled him away . "Why did you do this ?!"

"He's not going to bug you anymore ." Harry stroked his cheek gently . Louis saw his knuckles are turning slightly red , he took his hand and pressed a soft kiss to his knuckles . "You didn't have to do this ."

"I promised to protect you , didn't I ? I'm doing my best to keep you safe ." Harry brought him into his arms , pressing a kiss to his lips .

"I love you ." Louis tucked his face into Harry's neck .

"I love you more , baby ." Harry kissed his temple .

~~

Hope you liked it x

~Author