His Baby

Summary : Harry is a successful CEO , and Louis is his boyfriend . Harry is a very strong person , but he can't be strong without his baby . **NO SMUT**

Enjoy x

~~

Harry leaned back in his computer chair , groaning while running his hands over his face tiredly . He's been trying to get something done for the past hour and a half and he can't do it right , making him frustrated .

He pressed a button on the phone on his desk , "Erica , get me a coffee ." He told his secretary , leaning on his elbows and rubbing his eyes .

 A minute later the door opened and Erica walked in with a coffee mug , she placed it on his desk and turned to walk away . Harry lifted it to his lips and took a sip , making a face . "Fuck , this is gross . Make me a new one ."

Just then Louis walked into the room , though Harry hadn't seen him yet . "I'll make him coffee ." He told Erica quietly , she nodded and went back to her desk on the front .

Louis , still in his work clothes , fixed Harry his coffee , knowing just how he likes it . He walked into Harry's office , smililng when he saw Harry covering his eyes with his hands , taking deep breaths .

Louis quietly placed the mug on the desk , waiting for Harry to lift his head up .

"You can leave now , okay ? I have a lot of work to do , Erica ." Harry said , assuming it was Erica who brought him the coffee , and didn't hear her walking out of the room .

Louis raised his eyebrows . "That's no way to talk to your boyfriend ." He mocked being hurt and turned around to leave .

Harry uncovered his eyes quickly , "No baby !" He called and ran after him , stumbling from the rush . 

Louis giggled and let Harry turn him around , he wrapped his arms around his middle . "Is mister bossman stressed again ?"

"No ." Harry shook his head , making Louis raise his eyebrows questioningly . Harry sighed , "Well , kind of ."

Louis pouted a little and led him back to his chair , sitting him down on it before sitting on his lap sideways . "Tell me what is it ."

Harry wrapped one arm around Louis' waist to hold him in place , his other hand going to the computer mouse . He showed Louis what was the problem , furrowing his eyebrows when Louis giggled .

"Hazzie , I helped you with it a while ago and I explained what to do . Weren't you listening ?"

Harry chuckled , "No . Was too distracted staring at your beauty ."

Louis blushed and shook his head , "I'll do it quickly ." He turned to the computer but Harry caught his waist , "No , just tell me how to do it and I'll do it myself ."

"Well I'm here and I can do it , so just let me ." Louis turned to face the computer , Harry sighed and wrapped his arms around his waist tightly . "Thank you , baby ."

Louis smiled softly and settled more comfortably on Harry's lap , Harry held him tighter and leaned his head on his shoulder , watching his tiny hands typing on the keyboard and clicking the computer mouse .

Less than five minutes later Harry got a little bored . He just finished his coffee , and watching Louis wasn't an entertainment anymore . Louis was too busy and distracted with the computer as Harry looked around and sighed in boredom .