Kitten Hybrid Louis ~Part 2

Enjoy x

~~

"Lou , I'm going to get groceries , do you want to join ?" Harry walked into the living room , placing his coat on his shoulders . Louis' face lit up , "Yes ! N-now we go ?"

"Yeah , go get ready ." Harry smiled at him . Louis jumped from the couch and ran into his and Harry's room , getting himself ready .

He ran back to the door , where Harry is waiting . "Me ready ! Now go ?" Louis grinned . Harry looked up at him , "Where's your beanie ? It's cold outside ." Harry walked to the room to get Louis his beanie .

"No like beanie . Hurt ears ." Louis pouted as Harry placed the beanie on his head . "I know , kitten . But it's cold outside , so just until we get home , yeah ?"Louis nodded , still pouting . Harry pecked his lips , "Let's go ."

~~

They reached the store , Harry held Louis close to him , Louis was smiling widely . It was his first time at the grocery store , and he's super excited .

Harry took a cart and rolled it into the store , "Now kitten , the place is big and has lots of people in it , stick by me side , yeah ?"

Louis nodded , "Can me push ?" Louis patted the cart .

"You want to push the cart ?" Harry asked , Louis nodded excitedly . Harry smiled at him and let him push the cart , he positioned himself right behind Louis' small frame , his hands over Louis' hands as they pushed the cart .

Harry took his phone out of the pocket , "Alright , so , we have a list ." He opened his notes , "Let's start , yeah ?"

Louis nodded , they walked through the aisles , Harry let Louis get the things from the shelves and put them in the cart .

Louis tried reaching up to something from a hugh shelf , he stood on his tip-toes to get it while Harry was on the other side , picking a few things up . Louis struggled a bit more before he heard someone from behind , "Need some help ?"

He turned around , a tall guy stood there with a smirk . Louis nodded shyly , he pointed to the popcorn box on the top shelf . The guy pressed himself to Louis' back as he reached up for the box , Louis' breath hitched as he squirmed away from him .

The guy handed him the box . "Th-thank you ." Louis said quietly and took the box . The guy smirked , "What a beautiful , sexy one like you doing here , alone ?" He stepped closer , Louis' eyes widened as he tried stepping away , but the guy quickly grabbed his arm .

"Harry !" Louis shrieked , he let go of the box and tried pushing the unknown guy away from him . Harry's head snapped up , he ran towards the guy and punched him , cradling Louis in his arms .

"Shh , it's okay . It's okay ." Harry held him close to his chest , rubbing his back . A security guard came towards them , "Did something happen ?"

"This jackass harrassed my boyfriend ." Harry nodded his head towards the guy , who was clutching his jaw with a painful expression . The security guard grabbed the guy's arm and pulled him out of the place .

"It's all over now , yeah ? He's gone ." Harry kissed Louis' forehead , Louis nodded and wiped away a few tears . "You think you can finish getting the groceries or you want to go home ?"

"F-finish ." Louis mumbled , "Harry no l-leaving , r-right ?"

"I'm not leaving you again , kitten . C'mon , let's finish ."

~~

They reached back home , Louis was sitting on the couch cross legged , holding a hot chocolate mug in his hands . He was still a bit shaken up from the scene in the store , so Harry made him hot chocolate and let him relax , while he was putting away the groceries .

Harry made himself tea and took the mug with him to the living room . He put the mug on the coffee table and sat next to Louis , "Hey , are you better ?"

Louis wanted to say he is , but he really wasn't . He shrugged , looking down to his mug . Harry took the mug away from his hands and put it on the coffee table , "Come here ."

Louis moved to straddle Harry's legs , arms wrapping around his neck . Harry wrapped his arms around Louis' waist and pulled him closer , pressing a kiss to his head , "You're okay now , yeah ? I will protect you , always ." He rubbed his back .

"W-was scary ." Louis mumbled into Harry's neck . "I know kitten , but it's all over now ." Harry squeezed him closer .

"Can H-Harry do the thing , that m-makes me happy ?" Louis pulled back from their hug , looking at Harry . Harry raised an eyebrow , "What are you talking about ?"

Louis whined and pressed into Harry's chest , face buried in his neck , "Em - emb .... emra - Embra -"

"You're embarrassed ?" Harry cooed , Louis nodded . "C'mon kitten , tell me what do you want . I'll make you happy ."

"Not kn-know word ." Louis pouted .

"Then try to describe to me what you want ." Harry rubbed his back . His kitten is so adorable , he can't handle too much cuteness from one person .

"The th-thing ... Here ." Louis pointed to his sides , "That m-makes me happy ."

"Ohhh ." Harry laughed softly , "You want tickles ?"

"Is th-that word me not kn-know ?" Louis asked , Harry nodded . "Do you want me to make you happy ?" Harry asked with a smile , Louis nodded into his neck .

Harry chuckled and brought his hands to Louis' sides , tickling him gently . He felt him smiling against his neck as he tried not to squirm , his ears perking up on his head .

"Are you happy now ?" Harry tickled his ribs , Louis let out a loud giggle and nodded . "Aw kittennnn you're so adorable !" Harry engulfed Louis close to him , he pressed kisses all over his neck while tickling his sides .

Louis was giggling madly , he liked the attention and affection from Harry . He tried pushing Harry's hands away , Harry laughed and stopped his attack , pressing a kiss to his cheek , "All happy , are we ?"

Louis nodded , still giggling lightly . He played with Harry's hair gently , then leaned forward to press a kiss to his lips , "L-love Harry ."

Harry grinned , "I love you too , kitten ." He kissed his lips again .

~~

Hope you liked it x

~Author