Blind Louis ~Part 2

Enjoy x

~~

Harry and Louis were at the park , sitting on a picnic blanket under a tree with Olie and Olive running around on the grass . It was the perfect weather outside , so Harry insisted they go out and have some fresh air .

Harry lied between Louis' legs with his head against Louis' chest , while Louis played with his hair softly .

"It's really nice outside . Perfect weather ." Harry closed his eyes and hummed , "Not too warm , not too cold ."

"Yeah ." Louis agreed , a small smile on his lips . He had his sunglasses on , even though Harry told him he didn't need them .

"Olie and Olive are having the time of their lives , running around like mads ." Harry chuckled , getting a light giggle from Louis .

"Olie developed a thing for laying himself on top of my back and pinning me to bed lately ." Louis said , "He's done that quite a lot lately ."

"No wonder he holds you down so easily , you're tiny ." Harry chuckled , Louis slapped his chest gently , then patted it as if it hurt . "I'm not tiny ." He pouted .

"Oh , you are ." Harry grinned at him , "You are so tiny compared to me , your frame is just small ."

"Or maybe you're just a giant ." Louis pushed Harry away playfully , fighting a smile . Harry chuckled , "Maybe I am , who knows ." He sat up and pulled Louis onto his lap . pressing their lips together .

Louis smiled at cupped Harry's cheeks , kissing him . Harry had one hand around Louis' back , the other reached up to remove Louis' sunglasses . Louis pulled away from the kiss and turned his head away , "Don't ."

"But Boo , you don't need them ." Harry said softly . "Yes I do . People give me weird looks when I'm not wearing them ." Louis said .

"How do you know ?" Harry asked .

"Phoebe and Daisy told me a few times that people look at me weird because I can't focus my eyes ." Louis mumbled as he looked down .

"You just need to igore them , Boo . They don't matter . I love your eyes , they're such a beautiful colour . I want to see them , please ." Harry wrapped him in a hug .

"But Haz -" "No buts , I love your eyes , that's all that matters ."

Louis sighed in defeat , Harry took it as a permission to take his sunglasses off . He slowly slid them off his face , Louis' eyes kept darting around .

"So beautiful ." Harry whispered , he pressed soft kisses around his eyes . Louis blushed , even though he should be used to Harry being affectionate towards him , he's still blushy and shy around him .

Harry rubbed his nose with Louis' , "I love you , Boo ."

"I love you too , Haz ." Louis' hands reached up to Harry's cheeks , his thumbs slowly found Harry's lips so he can kiss him . Harry liked it when Louis was looking for something on his body , his lips , his cheek , his hand , his hair . He liked the feeling of Louis' soft hands on his skin .

~~

Harry knocked on Louis' bedroom door . "Come in !" Louis called from the other side . He opened the door and walked in , to see Olie laying sprawled across Louis' back , soft songs playing in the background .

"Hello , Boo ." Harry chuckled , he closed the door and took off his shoes . "Hi Haz ." Louis giggled , "Olie is quite heavy , he's crushing my ribs . Mind helping me ?"

Harry laughed , "C'mon Olie , let me take care of baby Lou ." Harry pet Olie's head . "Give him one last kiss ."

Olie licked Louis' cheek nonstop , Louis giggled and kicked his legs a bit , "Olie !" Olie let out a small bark before he jumped off Louis' back , Harry opened the door to let him out of the room .

"He crushed my ribs ." Louis giggled as he rolled onto his back , taking a deep breath . Harry hovered above him and pressed a kiss to his lips , "I can kiss it better . Do you want me to kiss it better ?" Louis bit his lip to stop himself from giggling , he nodded . He liked it when Harry is being childish with him , it always made him laugh .

Harry moved down a little and pressed kisses to Louis' ribs , Louis giggled and pushed him away , "Haz it tickles !" Harry grinned , he lifted the hem of Louis' shirt up a little , blowing a small raspberry on his stomach . Louis laughed and pushed him away , tugging his shirt back down .

Harry chuckled and pecked his lips , "You're adorable ."

"And you're mean ." Louis pouted and pushed at Harry's chest , Harry fell down next to him , "You know you love it ." He chuckled and pulled him closer , pressing his front to Louis' back .

"I've been waiting all day to come see you , and cuddle you ." Harry mumbled into his hair , Louis smiled and took Harry's hand in his smaller one , playing gently with his fingers , twisting his rings .

"Work has been quite rough lately ." Harry mumbled .

"School is stressful aswell . But in less than a month it's over , so I guess I can survive until then ." Louis said quietly .

"And when summer break comes , I'm going to take you on vacation , with me . Just us ." Harry kissed his cheek . Louis turned to lie on his back , "Really ?"

"Yeah , really ." Harry smiled . "Where are we going ?" Louis asked .

"I don't know yet , I just started looking for places this week . I'm looking for a resort , something quiet and nice . What do you think ?" Harry tapped his nose .

"Perfect ." Louis grinned , his hands reached up to Harry's cheeks , his thumbs looking for his lips . As soon as he found them he pulled Harry's face towards him and kissed him .

"I love you . Thank you ." Louis whispered , pecking Harry's lips once more .

"I love you more , Boo ." Harry smiled against his lips .

~~

Hope you liked it x

~Author