Punk Harry , Flowerchild Louis ~part 3

Enjoy x

~~

Harry knocked on Louis' door , Louis ran across the house with a wide smile on his lips . He opened the door and jumped into Harry's arms , "Hazzieeee !"

Harry chuckled and tightened his arms around the small boy , playfully spinning in circles . Louis giggled and kissed his cheek , "I missed you ."

"I missed you too , bug ." Harry pecked his lips . "Are you ready to go out to buy snacks for our sleepover ?" He asked as he put him down .

"Almost , I just need my shoes and my phone ." Louis took his hand and pulled him into the house , "Just a second ." He ran to his room and took his shoes from near the bed , running back to the living room . He sat on the couch and quickly slipped into his shoes , grabbing his phone from the table . "Let's go !"

~

Harry parked outside the grocery store , both him and Louis got out of the car and walked in with a cart .

"What should we get ?" Louis asked , looking around the big store .

"Let's go get some snacks and candy , yeah ?" Harry kept one arm wrapped around Louis' waist , the other pushing the cart .

"Candy !" Louis ran towards the candy aisle , Harry chuckled and went to get some snacks , keeping his eyes on Louis from afar .

Louis was too distracted with picking out candy for him and Harry , he didn't notice someone's precence next to him , until a hand landed on his bum . He jumped back in surprise to see a guy smirking at him , "Well hello there , what's your name ?"

"None of your fucking business ." Harry stepped between Louis and the guy , keeping Louis behind him .

The guy sighed , he pulled out money and handed it to Harry , "Come on mate , I'll pay you to be with him for the weekend . I need some fun ."

Harry's blood boiled with anger , he swung his fist up as hard as he could and hit the guy right in the jaw , "You son of a bitch ! This is my fucking boyfriend and he is a human being , not a toy !" He yelled in his face when the guy was knocked to the ground .

Louis was visibly trembling , he pulled at Harry's arm to get him away from the guy . He cupped his cheeks and made him look right in his eyes , "Haz , please calm down ."

Harry breathed heavily , "Are you okay ? Where did he touch you ?"

"M-my bum ." Louis said quietly , afraid Harry will get angrier . Harry placed both hands on his bum , "This bum is mine , and no one else is allowed to touch it ."

Louis blushed and pressed his face to Harry's chest as he nodded , "It is ."

"Good ." Harry pressed a kiss to his head , "Let's go keep shopping , yeah ? You're not leaving my side ."

~~

"I want to pick a movie !" Louis ran to the living room when he finished getting dressed and ready for their sleepover ; he was in boxers and one of Harry's shirts , while Harry was in just boxers and basketball pants .

The living room floor was filled with blankets and pillows , the snacks , candy and drinks were all piled up in the side .

Louis flopped down on the blankets and took the remote , looking through the movie list on the TV .

"There , put this one ." Harry pointed to a movie , You're Next .

"Nooo , this is a horror movie , I hate horror movies ." Louis pouted .

"I'll be here to protect you , yeah ?" Harry pecked his cheek . Louis pouted even more . "Then I want to pick a horror movie , I don't trust you with this ."

Harry laughed and leaned backwards comfortably while Louis looked through movies . Eventually he picked The Fourth Kind , because it didn't look as scary .

"I'm going to turn the lights off ." Harry started getting up but Louis pulled him back down , "No , please don't ."

Harry sighed , "Okay ." He wrapped his arms around the smaller boy and pulled him closer , throwing a blanket over their bodies and grabbing a few candies and snacks .

~

"What should we do now ?" Louis turned on his side , playing with Harry's hair .

"We can play a board game ." Harry suggested .

"I don't have board games ." Louis pouted , "I gave them all to mummy for the new babies ."

"Well then , do you want cuddles ?" Harry opened his arms , not a second later Louis was snuggled into his chest , "Is that even a question ?"

Harry chuckled , "My adorable baby bug ." He cooed ans squeezed Louis into his chest , kissing the top of his head .

"And you're my adorable beast ." Louis reached up to boop Harry's nose . Harry chuckled , "Now we're beauty and the beast ."

Louis blushed and snuggled farther into his chest , "Cheeseball ." He giggled .

"Oh , you love it when I'm cheesy ." Harry pressed playful kisses all over his face , Louis kept giggling and pushed him away , standing up , "I want the airplane !" He kicked at Harry's legs gently .

Harry threw the balnket off him and intertwined his fingers with Louis' , his feet pressed to his hips as he lifted him up from the ground .

"There's no fear when Superman is here !" Louis called and giggled , Harry grinned at him and moved him back and forth in the air .

Louis giggled and fell on Harry's chest , "That was fun !" He lifted himself up and sat on Harry's hips , Harry put his hands on Louis' waist , "Was it ?"

Louis nodded with a smile , "Yeah , you're my personal amusement park ." He giggled again .

Harry raised his eyebrow , "Am I , now ?" He chuckled , Louis nodded , "Yeah , I can play games with you and you lift me up in the air and make me yummy food ." He listed .

"Aw , bug , you're so adorable ." Harry pulled him down and pressed their lips together , Louis giggled and wrapped his arms around Harry's neck , "Now I want real cuddles ." He snuggled into his chest .

"Just cuddles ? Don't you want kisses cuddles ?" Harry flipped them so he's ontop of Louis , pressing kisses all over his face . Louis giggled , squinting his eyes and trying to avoid his lips .

"Don't you want nuzzle cuddles ?" Harry nuzzled his nose into Louis' neck , Louis giggled even more and tried pressing his ear to his shoulder to avoid his nose .

"Don't you want tickles cuddles ?" Harry pinched at the botton of his ribs , Louis let out a squeal and laughed , trying to squirm away from him , "Stooop !"

Harry laughed and stopped , lifting his head up to kiss his lips . "Well , what cuddles do you want ?"

"I want scratches cuddles ." Louis wrapped his arms around Harry's neck again , "We cuddle and you give me back scratched because I like back scratches ."

"Come here ." Harry lied on his side and engulfed Louis into his body , running his fingers up and down his back . Louis sighed contently with a smile , he pressed a soft kiss to Harry's chest and closed his eyes .

~~

Hope you liked it x

~Author