Drunk Harry , Sober Louis

Summary : Harry and Louis went out with friends , and Harry got quite tipsy .

Enjoy x

~~

"Hazza I think you've had enough ." Louis laughed as Harry pulled him by the hand , Harry shook his head with a goofy smile . "Neverrrr , never enough ." He pulled Louis into his body with his arms wrapped around his waist , rocking them side to side .

Louis shook his head and pulled back a bit to look at him , "Let's get you home , yeah ? Then you can be as goofy as you want ."

"I can be goofy here aswell , let's stayyy ." Harry stuffed his face into Louis' cheek , making him laugh again . "Sorry Hazza , we need to get home ."

Harry pouted but let Louis lead him out of the party , they got into the car with Louis driving and Harry in the passenger's seat . 

"I want to do something fun ." Harry said , the goofy smile never leaving his face . His head was thrown back and hands playing with his rings , Louis smiled , "We'll find something to do when we get home , I promise ."

"But it's a loooong drive home ." Harry whined , reaching his hand out for Louis . "Entertain me ."

"Haz I'm driving ." Louis giggled , squealing in surprise when Harry poked his side and up his ribs . "Hazza I'm driving !" He repeated in high-pitched giggles , pushing his hand away as much as he could as he tried not to swerve off the road .

Harry laughed along but stopped , he switched a radio station when a song came on , making his eyes light up , "I love this song !" He turned the volium up , rolling down his window and screaming the lyrics out .

Louis laughed , wishing he could record it . Soon they reached their house , Louis pulled into the driveway and turned the music down , rolling Harry's window up . He turned to him , "We're home , let's get inside ."

Louis clicked off his belt and got out of the car , closing the door only to see that Harry only opened his door , though didn't get out of the car . He chuckled and circled the car , looking down at him with an amused smile . "Why aren't you getting out of the car ?"

"My seatbelt won't click off ." Harry pouted , Louis laughed softly and helped him with his belt , "Out you go ." He held his hands out for Harry to take , Harry took his hands and let himself get pulled out of the car .

Louis locked the car and led Harry into their house , stumbling forward a little when Harry leaned his body weight on Louis' shoulders . "Hazza !"

"My legs don't work ." Harry mumbled , Louis laughed a little , "Come on , we're almost at the door ."

They made it to the door , Louis unlocked the house and got Harry in , go change , I'll be up in a second ."

"Change what ?" Harry asked , Louis rolled his eyes , "Your clothes , dummy . Go put on some swatpants so you'll be comfy to sleep ."

"I don't want to sleeeeep ." Harry flopped down on the floor , laying on his front . Louis bit his lower lip not to laugh , going to kneel next to him , "Come on , I'll help you up ."

Harry pulled at his shoulder , crawling away from Louis like a caterpillar . Louis giggled into his palm before flipping Harry onto his back , "Want me to help you up ?"

"I don't want tooooo ." Harry was now sprawled starfish on the floor , and Louis wanted nothing more than to video record him so he could laugh at him in the morning . So that's what he did .

"Hazza , you need some water and to get in bed . Come on up ."

Harry whined and rolled onto his front , crawling again towards their living room . Louis giggled behind his phone and followed him before taking a hold of his ankle , pulling him back an inch , "Come here , I'll help you up ."

Harry rolled onto his back and held his hands out for him , Louis placed his phone aside where it showed them and helped Harry up on his feet , grabbing his phone again , "Let's go ."

He helped him up the stairs to their bedroom , where Harry fell face first on the bed . "Cuddle me ."

"First you need to change ." Louis placed his phone on the nightstand where it showed Harry on the bed , and went to get him sweatpants from the closet . He placed the pants on the bed and sat next to Harry , rubbing his back , "Get up , all you need to do is change into these sweatpants and you can go to sleep ."

"Help me ." Harry lifted himself to sit up , holding his arms up . Louis smiled and grabbed his shirt , helping him out of it . He then took his shoes off for him and unbuttoned his pants , watching as Harry carelessly kicked the thight jeans off his legs before pulling on the sweatpants .

Louis kissed his cheek softly , "I'll go lock the door and change too , be right back ."

Harry had a soft pout on his lips , "No cuddles ?"

"In a bit , I promise ." Louis poked his cheek , where his dimple is supposed to be , before walking out of the room . He locked the door and grabbed a water bottle , going back up to the bedroom . He let out a small giggle at the sight of Harry laying starfish across the whole bed , his face squished into the pillows .

He shook his shoulder softly , "Haz , sit up , I brought you a drink ."

Harry lifted his head up , "What did you bring ?"

Louis held up the water bottle , Harry sat up , "Is it vodka ?" He asked and took the bottle , unscrewing the lid and gulping it down , before he realized it's water . Louis laughed as he stopped drinking and looked down at the bottle , taking it from his hands , "It's water . No more alcohol for you ."

Harry pouted , "You're no fun ."

Louis rolled his eyes half-heartedly , "Get under the covers , I'll change and be right there ." He went to stop the recording on his phone , changed and crawled in next to Harry , who snuggled into his chest , "Play with my hair ?"

Louis smiled and wrapped his arms around his neck , bringing his fingers to run through his locks and massage his scalp softly . Harry hummed against his collarbone , making Louis smile wider .

"You're going to be so hungover in the morning ." He said quietly , Harry only hummed again before falling asleep .

~~

Sooo that's it . Hope you liked it x

Bringing this book back , because I may be busy but I can still find a bit of time to write . Kinda miss it .

~Author