Vet Harry

Summary : Louis got a new puppy named Clifford . One visit at the new local vet is all he needs .

Enjoy x

~~

Louis was sitting with his tiny new poodle puppy , Clifford , on the waiting chairs at the local Vet . He kept rubbing Clifford's belly to comfort him , his nose buried in his fur between his ears . They were going to get Clifford his first shots , and Louis may was more nervous than Clifford .

Clifford lifted his tiny head up and gave Louis' chin a few kisses as if to calm him down , successfully making Louis smile and kiss his head .

Just then Louis heard the door open , he lifted his head up and felt himself blushing at the sight of a very , very attractive man walking out of the room with a clipboard in his hands . "Louis Tomlinson ?"

He held the tiny puppy against his chest and stood up , the man smiled at him , "Come follow me ." He motioned , and Louis was quick to follow him into the room he came out of .

He closed the door behind him and turned to the man , the man smiled at him , "I'm Dr. Harry Styles , nice meeting you ." He held his hand out , Louis shook his hand with a smile , "I'm Louis . This is Clifford ." He motioned to the tiny dog , who licked Louis' chin when he recognized his name .

Harry smiled at them , "Nice meeting both of you . Come on , now ." He turned to the metal table covered in a purple blanket before patting it , Louis set Clifford down with a peck to his head .

Harry gave Clifford a quick check up for pulse , before pulling out a needle , test tube and an elastic wrap to draw a blood sample . Louis squirmed in his spot , making Harry smile softly , "You alright ?"

"Yeah , just - I hate needles ." Louis said quietly , Harry smiled at him , "You'll be fine , you don't have to look . All I need you to do is distract little Cliff here , alright ? It would take less than a minute ."

Louis nodded , he cupped Clifford's tiny body in his hands and kissed his head while Harry shaved a small part of his front leg to the skin . Louis closed his eyes and kept scratching Clifford's belly and back , visibly flinching when the tiny puppy let out a small cry .

Harry smiled at the two ; he loved pets , and seeing such a strong connection between a person and their dog warmed his heart .

He quickly finished drawing blood and wrapped up his tiny leg , "We're all done with the first needle ."

Louis sighed out in relief and kissed Clifford's head a few times to make sure he was okay .

Harry put the test tube away with a name on it before turning to prepare the two shots for Clifford . Louis sighed and prepared himself for more needles , wanting to be done so he could go home and cuddle Clifford to sleep .

Harry turned back to them with two prepared needles , Louis comforted Clifford while Harry gave him the shots and when they were done Louis breathed out in relief .

"You good ?" Harry asked , Louis nodded , "Yeah , thanks . Just happy it's over ."

"Alright , that's it for this visit ." Harry smiled and looked down at Clifford , scratching behind his ear , "It was a pleasure having you and your cute owner today ." He told the puppy , making Louis blush .

Clifford cuddled into Harry's large hand , making both him and Louis grin .

"Thank you , Doc ." Louis said and picked Clifford up to his arms , Harry smiled , "Just call me Harry ."