I'll Be Your Reason

Summary : Louis self-harms , it's nothing major but there were still cuts on his wrists and he wasn't eating enough . Harry , his best friend , gets suspicious very quickly , and when he finds his blade he just has to do something .

Enjoy x

~~

"I'm starving ." Harry sighed as he got into the driver's seat , Louis getting into the passenger's . "Mind if we stop to get something to eat ?"

"Sure , I'm not hungry though ." Louis said , Harry nodded , "Okay ."

They soon reached a Cafe , Harry ordered a ceaser salad and got it packed , asking Louis again if he wants anything , to which Louis replied with a 'no' .

They reached Harry's place , got out of the car and walked into the house .

"I'll put us a movie ." Harry said as he kicked his shoes off in the entrace , Louis took his shoes off along with his bag and followed Harry into the living room .

Harry put on a random movie and started eating his takeout , Louis sat next to him clutching his shirt sleeves in his fingers as he tried focusing on the movie . His wrists itched a little from the few cuts he carved into his skin two days ago , and his stomach was hurting from lack of food .

He got up from the couch , feeling slightly lightheaded but didn't let it show . "I'm going to get myself some water , want some ?" He asked Harry , who hummed through mouthfull of his lunch .

Louis filled two glasses with water and brought them to the living room , handing one to Harry . Harry thanked him and took the glass , Louis sat back next to him and sipped on his water quietly .

Harry finished his lunch and put the box down , leaning back with his feet on the table . "Do you have homework ?"

"We have some math problems to do ." Louis said and put his empty glass on the table , Harry whined , "Do we really ?"

"Yeah . Want to start now so we can finish faster ?" Louis asked , laughing a little as Harry slowly slid off the couch until he flopped on the floor . He sighed and got up , "Yeah , I'll go get our bags ."

Louis watched as Harry left , he quickly lifted his sleeve up to examine the cuts before pushing the sleeve down right before Harry walked into the living room .

They took out their books and notebooks , Louis was in the middle of answering the problem when he felt Harry's finger poking his side . "What did you answer ?"

He jumped away from his finger , shaking his head , "You need to try yourself ."

"But it's hard , Lou , you know I'm not good at maths ." Harry whined , "Then just tell me how you did it and I'll write down the answer myself ."

Louis wanted to say no again , but Harry was pouting , and he could never say no to Harry's pout . He sighed and explained the problem to him , Harry grinned and thanked him before writing down the answer .

~~

"Are you coming over tomorrow aswell ?" Harry asked as he parked outside Louis' house , Louis nodded , "If it's okay ."

"Of course it it , you're my best friend ." Harry said with a smile , Louis smiled back , "Okay . I'll see you tomorrow at school ."

"Bye Lou ." Harry called after him as he got out of the car , Louis smiled , "Bye Haz ." He said and closed the door , dreadfully walking up the pathway to his house .

Of course , as always , his mum wasn't home , meaning he's going to be alone . He's an only child , and after he came out to his parents at thirteen his dad left . His mother , Odette , has been ignoring him ever since , blaming him for everything that was wrong . And Louis took the blame , believing it was really his fault . He didn't come out to anybody else , afraid of their reaction .