Jealous Louis

Summary : Harry and Louis are watching a movie , and Harry goes on about how he likes Chris Evans .

Enjoy x

~~

Louis was pressed into Harry's side as they watched The Avengers : Age of Ultron , Harry had his arm around Louis' shoulders .

"I love Chris Evans ." Harry then said , Louis looked up at him . "What ?"

"I really love Chris Evans as Captain America . He looks really good ." Harry said , his eyes never leaving the TV .

"Is that so ?" Louis asked , Harry nodded , "Yeah . Look at his body , doesn't he look good ?"

"Hm . Sure he does ." Louis rolled his eyes , though Harry didn't notice .

Louis kept glancing between Harry and the TV , pursing his lips when he saw how drawn Harry was .

He sighed quietly and got up , Harry raised his eyebrows , "Where are you going ?"

"I'm making myself some tea ." Louis said and walked out of the living room .

"Make me one too ." Harry called as he exited .

"Why don't you ask mister Captain America to make you one ?"

Harry raised his eyebrows , "Pardon ?"

"I'm sure Chris Evans would love to make you some tea , so you could watch his body flexing ."

A laugh escaped his lips , he paused the movie and got up , going to the kitchen . Louis was with his back to him , so he leaned on the door frame . "What was that about ?"

"Nothing , but since you love Chris Evans you should ask him to make you tea ." Louis said sassily .

Harry grinned to himself , walking up to him and wrapping his arms about him from behind . "Are you jealous ?"

"No ."

"Are you lying ?"

"No ."

"I think you are ."

"And I think you are invading my personal space ." Louis pushed him away with his hips , pouring the boiling water into the mug .

Harry laughed , he took the milk out of the fridge and held it up , "I won't give you the milk until you admit you were jealous ."

Louis crossed his arms , "Feel free keeping the milk , because I'm not jealous ."

Harry playfully squinted his eyes at him , poking his side , "Admit it ."

"No ." Louis slapped his hand away , "I'm not jealous ."

"You so are ." Harry grinned and reached to poke him again , but Louis slapped his hand away once again , "Stop being annoying and just give me the milk ."

"Admit you were jealous and I'll give you the milk ." Harry grinned in amusement .

Louis rolled his eyes , shifting away from Harry's poking fingers . He tried keeping a straight face but he couldn't help but smile and giggle as Harry kept poking his side and stomach .

"Admit it . Admit it ." Harry repeated , and when Louis tried walking out of the kitchen he caged him against the counter , his hands on each side on him . He put the milk down on the counter , raising his eyebrow at Louis . "Well ?"

"I wasn't jealous ."

Harry smiled softly , kissing his smaller boyfriend's nose , "Chris Evans doesn't compare to you ."

Louis looked off to the side with his eyebrows raised , as if telling Harry to try harder .

Harry laughed and kissed all over his face , stopping to rub their noses together , "Chris Evans may look good , but he's not you , and he will never be you because he can't be as perfect as you are ."

Louis' cheeks turned red , Harry grinned , "And I will choose you over him every day , because you're the one for me and I love you and only you ."

Louis looked up at him , pouting softly before wrapping his arms around Harry's neck . He kissed his lips quickly .

"I still wasn't jealous ."

~~

Hope you liked it x

~Author