Chapter Eight ✘ Vitamin D

"This world might have gone crazy,
The way you saved me, who could blame me." Classic - MKTO

"I just know you had a mental orgasm back there

"I just know you had a mental orgasm back there." Faith teases, bumping her shoulder against mine as we walk away from the bodyshots.

I roll my eyes, huffing. "Yeah, I'm so totally turned on by a six foot something tall egoistic prick."

Bella snorts in response as the three of us find an empty couch, plopping down on it. Micah approaches us a few minutes later, followed by Kai, holding unopened bottles of beer.

"Hey ladies," Kai flashes his boyish grin at us, offering two of the bottles he's carrying to me and Faith, as Micah hands one to Bella.

"How are you guys liking the party so far?" Micah asks, the two boys sitting on the armrests on either side of us. Kai slides a bottle opener keychain in my direction and I take it from him, popping open the beer before passing the opener to Faith and Bella.

"Not bad," Faith answers, looking around the party. "It's our first college party, so we don't really have anything to compare it to."

Micah laughs, shrugging. "Fair enough."

"Cheers, to the first party of many many more to come," Kai points the neck of his bottle in our direction, and we all repeat Kai's words, clinking our bottles together before taking a drink.

"I hear soccer practices start from day after tomorrow. You guys will be going, yeah?" Micah asks, running a finger around the lip of his beer bottle.

"Yep," Bella chirps. "Can't wait."

Don't Call Me Up by Mabel starts blasting through the speakers, and Bella squeals excitedly, getting to her feet, and I groan. When Bella's favourite songs play anywhere, she transforms into a stripper.

"I fucking love this song! Come on, let's go dance." Bella tugs at Faith and I's arms, before turning to Micah and Kai.

"You two too, come."

"Of course, princess." Micah smiles charmingly, taking Bella's hand and leading her into the dancing crowd. Faith and I exchange a 'oh, what the hell' look before following them, Kai by our side. Several minutes later, I'm dancing to some Rihanna song, when I feel a tap on my shoulder. I swivel on my feet, coming face to face with Nathan.

"Oh, hey!" I grin up at the attractive boy in front of me.

"Hey, Jordyn." Nathan mimics my smile, his eyes dropping to my clothes. "You look great."

I lick my lips, my smile not faltering as I take him in too. In a denim jacket, white t-shirt, high tops and dark washed jeans, he doesn't look terrible either.

"I could say the same about you," I say slowly, reaching up to brush some imaginary dust off his shoulder.

A slow smirk blossoms on Nathan's lips. "Wanna dance?"