Chapter Four ✘ Bitchzilla

"This could be something,
if you let it be something,
Don't scare me away."
Still Got Time - ZAYN

"Wake up!" I hear Bella's voice holler, before my covers are ripped off of me. A loud groan escapes me as I flip to my stomach, desperately trying to hold on to the sleep that's slipping away from me.

"Jordyn fucking Rivers, get your flat ass up!" Her voice screeches again, and I feel her hands wrap around my ankle. Milliseconds later, I'm pulled onto the floor, landing on the hard carpet on my butt. Pain stings through my behind and I grit my teeth, scowling up at Bella.

"Whoops, sorry."

"Bella, you better have a great fucking reason why for waking me up like that, because I swear to god-"

"Hey hey!" She throws her hands up in exasperation. "We have to go get cleats for soccer practice."

"Oh." I grumble, getting my feet, rubbing my eyes. "Fine."

"You're naturally a bitch, but you're a bitchzilla in the morning, jeez." She huffs, and once she sees the menacing glare I'm firing at her, she runs out of the room like a child.

Cursing to myself, I drag myself into the bathroom to get ready for the day. After brushing my teeth, and a hot shower, I dry myself off and saunter towards my closet to find an outfit.

Too lazy to dress up or pick a matching outfit, I decide on a pair of grey joggers, and a white cropped tank top along with a black Nike windbreaker. Sliding my feet into my trusty Fila's, I plop down in front of my mirror to do my hair and apply a light layer of makeup so I don't look like a zombie. A few swipes of concealer, mascara and lipbalm later, I'm ready. Brushing out the knots in my hair, I throw it up into a ponytail so it stays out of my face.

Going to the kitchen after gathering my things, I find Bella and Faith already by the kitchen island, having bowls of Faith's fancy healthy smoothie bowls for breakfast.

"Good morning bitches!" I grin, plopping on to the remaining stool across them.

"Good morning psychopath, here's your bowl." Faith greets, passing over another smoothie bowl my way. From the looks of it, it's pineapple, banana and peaches. I pick up the spoon and dig in, sighing in delight at the taste.

"So what's the plan for today?" I ask through a mouthful, earning grossed out looks from my best friends. I smile sheepishly, swallowing the food in my mouth.

"Buy new cleats and maybe check out that basketball game that's happening later today." Faith informs, spooning the last bit of her food into her mouth.

"Basketball game? But it's not season yet?" I ask as I bite down on a piece of peach, the fleshy fruit exploding with flavour in my mouth when I do so.

"Yeah, it's just a friendly game between two frats I think. This girl I sit next to in my marine biology class told me about it." She responds, taking a sip of her apple juice.

"Oh no," Bella gasps dramatically. "Faith is already making friends! Jordyn, we'll be replaced soon."

"How terrible!" I play along, clutching my chest the way they do in soap operas.